THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?

Go down 
+3
Sigmaril
Jimsolo
Selvhan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Selvhan
Hellion

How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? Empty
PostSubject: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 21:06

Hello guys,

as the title says, I would like to know how you deal with the psykers, like grey knights, and how you deal with psyker that can cast invisibility , like the chaos space marine with the familiar that allow to reroll failed psy power... ?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 22:22

A) Bring your own psykers! We can ally with one of the best Psyker armies around, and bring some potent juju to the table with them. The negative leadership mods the DE have in abundance pair nicely with the Telepathy powers.
B) Ignore the invisible unit, and kill the psyker with Invisibility.
C) Stay away! Keep mobile (with this army it isn't hard) and ignore them/pot away with snap shots until your fortunes can change.
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 23:49

I made this on Invisibility a while back:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t11278-fighting-invisibility
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 06:04

The best way to get Psycher into our army IMO (with eldar) is to get eldrad and like 6 or 7 warlocks and 2 units of bikes each with 1 warlock. Eldrad has his body guard unit in cover or whatever, minimal points tons of psychic.

Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 11:50

Eldrad and 6-7 warlocks is hardly a minimal points investment! Try 400 odd!!! That's alot.

A calexus assassin fit in for 150 and gives you at least 1 turn of fire on the now non invisible unit with everything you have

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 15:53

Reavers can help against occasionally Invisibility cast
Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 17:01

Massaen
Quote :
A calexus assassin fit in for 150 and gives you at least 1 turn of fire on the now non invisible unit with everything you have

This. The culexus will generally win combat with most units barring deathstar cc ones. Due to ignoring armor saves altogether and having WS1 against him, he really beats down. Arguably he is your best solution. What is nice about the culexus is that even if by chance your opponent does not field a single psyker (not common now), he can still go after backfield campers and units causing problems.

I wrote up my thoughts on the culexus elsewhere (my craftworld thread). If you field him against Nids, Daemons, GK, Eldar, your opponent will hate this guy. He is a major nuisance. And BTW, if I'm not mistaken he is 140 pts now, no?

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 19:50

Yes eldar and 6-7 warlocks isn't cheap but for 400 points your DE army is now going toe to toe with the big hitters.

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?   How to deal with Psyker and invisibility? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?
Page 1 of 1