THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Forge World Dark Eldar

Go down 
+26
asdrubal vect
Nepenthe
TheDuke
SirTainly
Lysis
Local_Ork
Urien Rakarth
Preacher
xzandrate
Foo
Kinnay
Torpedo Vegas
adesapere
Archon Farath Mure
Rabid Bunny
Radium
kargenetic
Todo13
Saintspirit
Gobsmakked
Hekate
shadow hunter
Baron Tordeck
Xelkireth
WrackInAction
Sky Serpent
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 22:55

New unit: HG Wych launcher Smile
For any Wych "sacrificed" You may do A+bonus from charge+bonus for two CCW haywire shots.

Razz

Anyway I think that catamaras are way to go. Gonna do count as Raiders Smile
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 00:20

Anyone hear anything about DE being featured in IA:11? I've heard IA:12 but I don't want to have to wait that long Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 00:26

Patience Grasshopper!
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 08:22

Nobody, anywhere, knows anything at this point, so here's my summary of many, many hours and pages of pointless speculation elsewhere:

IA11 is currently rumoured to be released at GDUK in September. It should include CWE, Space Puppies and 'Umies, but supposedly the CWE Corsairs will be able to take DE allies. No word on which units that I have seen so far, beyond Kabalite Warriors and maybe Raiders.

DE are thought to be in IA12, but could also be pushed back to 13. No word on potential foes, but CWE have been mentioned in relation to a second IA book after #11.

If 6th edition arrives next year and if CWE finally get over-hauled as part of the festivities, DE may well get a boost from all that Eldar-love.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:06

Local_Ork wrote:
New unit: HG Wych launcher Smile
For any Wych "sacrificed" You may do A+bonus from charge+bonus for two CCW haywire shots.
That sounds just like the angrinator.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:07

We should invest in these.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 17:32

I had never heard of the angrinator, but I checked and I love it. Agreed, we definitely should have something like this.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

Back to top Go down
adesapere
Hellion
adesapere

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:04

Lmao wych launcher angrinator. The acrobatic prowess of wych's ensures that they would land lithely among the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 08:43

adesapere wrote:
Lmao wych launcher angrinator. The acrobatic prowess of wych's ensures that they would land lithely among the enemy.
...And not just crash into them like the Angry Marines does... We're just much better!

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:12

[edit]

I would like to see something like that:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_3t_kSXvboU8/SUS27SpaZcI/AAAAAAAAAfw/-CU1D6MsmMo/ss00128.jpg
Freaking spaceship that make holes in things.

Carrier ability optional.

[edit]
Oh snap. Guess even "less harmful" joke could be too harmful.
I admit my mistake so everyone may read. Especially Wyches that could get offended.
Sorry... (walking into Iron Maiden machine)

Last edited by Local_Ork on Fri Jun 10 2011, 01:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 00:21

[mod] please remember that some denizens are of the dominant 4+ Dodge-gender [/squad]

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Fri Aug 12 2011, 19:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12 2011, 19:29

A small update from Hydra after GD Germany last weekend:
https://thedarkcity.forummotion.com/t835p20-the-arena

Hydra wrote:
Interessting news for this board, is that someone is working at Forge World on a quite large (around thunderhawk size) thing and the already seen katamaran style thing is going to be released soon.

Could be anything at this point, but good know that we will be getting more love.

Back to top Go down
TheDuke
Hellion
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12 2011, 21:06

A DE mini Thunderhawk sized eh? Something tells me it's going to be a giant slave barge. On another related note, I really hope FW release a DE vehicle upgrade pack like they did with Eldar, ie; ways to model Flickerfield and Nightshields on. Heck, a couple of new sail and prow designs wouldn't go amiss. Razz

TheDuke

Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13 2011, 07:57

TheDuke wrote:
A DE mini Thunderhawk sized eh? Something tells me it's going to be a giant slave barge. On another related note, I really hope FW release a DE vehicle upgrade pack like they did with Eldar, ie; ways to model Flickerfield and Nightshields on. Heck, a couple of new sail and prow designs wouldn't go amiss. Razz

TheDuke
And wrack and incubi hanger ons...
Back to top Go down
TheDuke
Hellion
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13 2011, 08:36

Are yes those too, and maybe a grotesque one while there at it. Razz

Slave
asdrubal vect

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13 2011, 18:08

Don't forget about a pack to make a "flagship raider", with a throne and flags and spikes and dead people.
Back to top Go down
GrenAcid
Sybarite
GrenAcid

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2011, 14:03

asdrubal vect wrote:
Don't forget about a pack to make a "flagship raider", with a throne and flags and spikes and dead people.

Ill take 2, and add some corpses pack for pimpin my raidrers.

Archon of All-seeing Eye Cabal.
Back to top Go down
ivaldir
Hellion
ivaldir

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 23:13

The big ship would be epic to use as ride for any archon. One problem though there are three lances on each side, and so it isn't possible to use them all.

Wait just got an epic idea. What if it would be for the duke and that you could change the lances for splinter cannons which gain the poison from the duke. Would they get the split fire from the space wolves then it would be a killing spree machine. 36 poison 3+ shots which you can divide on several squads yup that would hurt.

SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 23:32

Nice idea, too bad the Duke only gives the poison to a unit of kabalites (W or T), not to the vehicle.

You might find the big ship can target one enemy on each side, if it's a superheavy then IIRC then you aren't limited to firing at only one target anyway under Apoc rules.
Back to top Go down
ivaldir
Hellion
ivaldir

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 23:35

Yeah I know that that's why it is with the other stuff that isn't true XD
I was just letting my love for overkill overtake me Razz

SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 23:46

as a Dark Eldar, you should know it's the artistry of the kill thatr matters, overkill is gauche! Wink
Back to top Go down
ivaldir
Hellion
ivaldir

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 23:56

I know but I can't help to see the beauty of a sky blackend with shards carrying the most toxic sustances of the universe.

I think it is possible to make any kill poetic and artistic it is only a matter of looking.
Such overkill can be seen as a blunt axe but also as a sharp dagger punctioning the chest reaching the hart with extreme force and precision.

Besides it is not the weapon or the force you use that matters but the location.
So overkill doen't matter but it is a nice extra for me XD
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 20:09

Forge World FB Page, 25/8/11 wrote:
As it's a month until Games Day UK, coming soon to Facebook is our Games Day Countdown - a factoid, snippet or sneak peek every single day about what we're getting up to at the NEC this year. stay tuned for more!

Cross your fingers for Dark Eldar snippets.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sorrowshard
Sybarite
Sorrowshard

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27 2011, 23:39

Everything that is crossable is crossed ....

FW, Snippet ME !

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16 2011, 03:29

Possibly related to the big ship that Hydra heard about, here's a little tidbit I just found over at 40Konline from Judderr, although it's actually a month old now:

Judderr wrote:
And another Super Heavy is in the pipeline for next year sometime, it is going to be a large slave ship, with rules similar to the cronos and chain-snares mixed, as it can take up slaves and distribute pain tokens.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forge World Dark Eldar   Forge World Dark Eldar - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forge World Dark Eldar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next