THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
notts
Kabalite Warrior

Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was. Empty
PostSubject: Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.   Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 10:52

Interesting new models?
Interesting and different rules?
Not totally nerfed?
Actually mobile?

GW please.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.   Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 11:41

Your right - Brand new army that has never before been released getting new and interesting models (its like we had never seen them before!) with new and interesting rules (like they needed to - oh - I dunno, make up a completely new set of rules). They should have been nerfed (after all we could have squatted them!) and the fact they can walk and have no transports is a shocking development in the war on being mobile...

*end sarcasm*

We needed a refresher for the DE while this is literally a whole new line. Of course they got new models and rules! They cant nerf something that's never been in the game before as well so that points moot. Mobile? Kinda. No transports but extra movement on some units - those units being light armour low T models and vehicles. Dark elder are far more mobile than skitarii.

I find my dark elder even better in this edition to be honest so I don't even understand your beef about our 'nerf'
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
notts
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.   Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 12:12

What did they refresh?

Well they seemed to take almost everything interesting out of the DE book, so yes it is a surprise to see interesting things in a base codex. What new models did we get- frak all- one new kit which looks the same as an old one.
What did they do other than remove model options?

Although it is impossible to "nerf" new content, it is possible to make new content with bad rules- which GW have not done.

AdMech, and even eldar, have movement rules Deldar players should be lusting after. Not just extra movement, but scout across the board. Instead our movement rules are crap, our book is crap, and the release was, a huge pile of utter crap.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.   Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 12:17

I'm really not sure this is going anywhere productive so I'm going to close it down - Count Adhemar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.   Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codex Skitarii has reinforced just how bad our release was.
Page 1 of 1