THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Build me a list! 1850 points.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hovey
Slave
Hovey

Build me a list! 1850 points. Empty
PostSubject: Build me a list! 1850 points.   Build me a list! 1850 points. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10 2015, 18:24

In two weeks I will play in a 40k tournament. 1850 points. No imposed requirement by the tournament.

I would love some ideas on how to field a Tantalus in my army. I just got it two weeks ago, and just finished painting it, and want it on the battlefield. I expect my opponents to be mostly Marines, tanks, and Knights, maybe a Titan or two.

So I would love some list ideas with the following requirements.

No unbound lists
Must have a Tantalus
Only select minis I own and are painted
Can use Coven stuff
Dark Eldar minis only

Available minis include

HQ
4x Haemi's (all equipment available)
2x Archons (all equipment available)
1x Succubus (all equipment available)
Urein
Drazar
Lilith

Elites
Trueborn (12x BLasters, 2x splinter cannons, 2x Dark lance, 3x Riffles)
Grotesques (5x, includes one with Liquifier, & one Abberation (all upgrades)
10x Incubi 2x Klaivex
Wracks 7x Regular, 2x Liquifiers or Oscefactor, 1x Champion

Troops
Warriors (40x riffles, 4x blaster, 4x dark lance, 4x splinter cannon)
Wyches (30x normal, 3x Champions, 3x of each wych weapon)

Fast Attack
5x Raiders (magnatized, for Dark Lances or Disintegrators)
3x Venoms (all equipment available)
1x Jetfighter (all equipment available)
Scourges (4x Haywire Launchers, 4x Heatlance, 2x shard carbine-upgradeable to Champions)
Jetbikes, (8x regular, 4x caltrops & Heatlance or  Caltrops & blaster)
Beastmasters (10x khymea, 6x Razorwing flock, 5 Masters)

Heavy Support
1x Talos (twin-linked liquifer or Chain Flails, Splinter cannon or Heat lance)
1x Chronos (all equipment available)
3x Ravagers (magnatized, for Dark Lances or Disintegrators)
1x Reaper
1x Void Raven Bomber (all equipment available)
1x Tantulus
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: Build me a list! 1850 points.   Build me a list! 1850 points. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10 2015, 20:52

Don't have time to build a full list for you but I will more then gladly give you ideas for the Tantalus.   With what you have I have 2 recommendations.  

1. GUN PLATFORM Take an archon w\wwp.  Decked out however you want.  Plus 15 Warriors (1w\ Splinter Cannon) Tantalus w\Splinter Racks, NS.  

2. HTH Delivery Take an archon w\wwp.  Decked out however you want.  As Many Grotesques as you can fit decked out however you want. I would prefer more Liquifiers for the flame action on the landing but its what you got. Tantalus NS.

I run the gun platform all the time.    That is 32 twin linked shots the turn it arrives, plus 12 Disintegrator shots.
Back to top Go down
Hovey
Slave
Hovey

PostSubject: Re: Build me a list! 1850 points.   Build me a list! 1850 points. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10 2015, 21:14

mrmagoo wrote:
Don't have time to build a full list for you but I will more then gladly give you ideas for the Tantalus.   With what you have I have 2 recommendations.  

1. GUN PLATFORM Take an archon w\wwp.  Decked out however you want.  Plus 15 Warriors (1w\ Splinter Cannon) Tantalus w\Splinter Racks, NS.  

2. HTH Delivery Take an archon w\wwp.  Decked out however you want.  As Many Grotesques as you can fit decked out however you want. I would prefer more Liquifiers for the flame action on the landing but its what you got. Tantalus NS.

I run the gun platform all the time.    That is 32 twin linked shots the turn it arrives, plus 12 Disintegrator shots.

Sad news, can't take Splinter Racks on Tantalus. (In Apocalypse book, it can't take that vehicle upgrade)

It almost seems like something I would want on board turn 1. It should draw alot of fire, and really isn't that scary, for the most part its a tough Ravager with 4 disintigrators.
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: Build me a list! 1850 points.   Build me a list! 1850 points. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10 2015, 21:29

Dang Sorry I am at work and was just using Army Builder on my phone, and its an option there.

Yes I have it but I hardly ever use it.  Its just to easy to kill.  I love the model and still play it above 2000 points just for the fun.   Usually though it dies turn 1,  First Game I played with it, it died to the first shot of the game, 1 Laz Cannon shot.

But the Gun Platform still works.  Just no longer twin linked.

Yes if you get turn 1 then yes deploy it but if you don't get turn 1 then you might want to deep strike it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build me a list! 1850 points.   Build me a list! 1850 points. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build me a list! 1850 points.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: