THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark eldar with space wolf allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilytheflayer
Slave
Emilytheflayer

Dark eldar with space wolf allies  Empty
PostSubject: Dark eldar with space wolf allies    Dark eldar with space wolf allies  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2015, 18:04

Ok so those of u who know me will know that in addition to playing dark eldar I play orks and I am proud to say I now have a small space wolf army as well. However do they make good allies for DE?
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior
Nyx_Necrodragon

Dark eldar with space wolf allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar with space wolf allies    Dark eldar with space wolf allies  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07 2015, 11:54

My friend Nick plays space wolves and we have a sort of understanding (in DE terms 'You scratch my back I stick a knife in yours') we've got a pretty good strategy to kill stuff. He softens them up since he's got the good armour I blow them up with my dark lances and fancy guns.

However in terms of fluff its an interesting one. I like to write fluff and my current WIP involves a unofficial alliance between the space wolves of The Maw (Nick's army) and the Kabal of Blissful Murder primarily centred around the saving of a human colony from a tyranid invasion (the DE where there with recruits just to practice killing stuff) and the sharing of information regarding the discovery of a tyranid sub-species called Night Crawlers. All in all they're a good choice since unlike most space marines they don't hate aliens simply because they're aliens they are fiercely protective of humans though so a condition of my unofficial alliance is the KBM don't raid any human settlements that are under The Maw's protection.

Dark eldar with space wolf allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Other Mercenaries & Allies
-
Jump to: