THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 event, Lynx choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrakeHarkonnen
Hellion
DrakeHarkonnen

1850 event, Lynx choice Empty
PostSubject: 1850 event, Lynx choice   1850 event, Lynx choice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 23:41

I am heading to an event out of town, and they are using the Adepticon championship rules which allows the use of 40k approved Forgeworld.  I think i have my list narrowed down except for what weapon to bring on the Lynx.  Its either the pulsar which is a heavy 2 Str D large blast or the Sonic Lance which is a hellstorm that wounds on 3+ and rolls 3d6 for armor pen.

Here is the rest of my list:

Realspace Raiders:

Succubus w/glaive and armor

Warrior venom x2

Empty Venom x1

3 lance Ravagerx2

Grotesquerie Formation:

3xGrotesques

8xGrotesques

Haemo

Eldar CAD

Farseer w/singing spear

Farseer w/bike and spear

3xwindriders

3xwindriders

Lynx w/scatter lasers and ????

General plans is have both farseers roll on telepathy for invisibility and psychic shriek.  Footseer, haemo, and succubus go into the big pack of grotesques,  Bikeseer babysits the  small grotesque unit to give them some better leadership and can break off late in the game to snag objectives.

I just can't decide on the lynx weapon, the sonic lance can wipe out swathes of enemy infantry and light vehicles and importantly ignores cover.  I don't know if that's really something i should be worried about with this list and the Str D might serve more of us being able to take out multi-wound models, MC's and heavy vehicles.
Back to top Go down

1850 event, Lynx choice
Page 1 of 1