THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar (Matchless agility)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

Eldar (Matchless agility) Empty
PostSubject: Eldar (Matchless agility)   Eldar (Matchless agility) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2015, 07:00

I wonder if you only gain Matchless Agility ( always run6″) if you take the craftworld warhost detachment?
Or if you take any unit/formation and it keeps Matchless Agility along with your other forces.
So say I take a CAD eldar force instead of the craftworld warhost, but take the dire avenger shrine formation. Will the dire avengers have matchless agility?

So do you gain matchless agility when you take just a formation from the Eldar codex or only when taking the craftworld warhost detachment?

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Eldar (Matchless agility)   Eldar (Matchless agility) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2015, 07:05

From what it says in the WD I'd say that Matchless Agility is the command benefit for the Warhost Detachment and that each formation has it's own command benefit. So if you just take the Dire Avenger formation they would have that formation's command benefit but not Matchless Agility (as you haven't taken the Warhost Detachment).

colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Eldar (Matchless agility)   Eldar (Matchless agility) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2015, 07:25

That's what I was thinking. Don't have much experience outside of my CADs

Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Eldar (Matchless agility)   Eldar (Matchless agility) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2015, 11:29

Looking at the codex - Matchless agility is directly part of the warhost formation only

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar (Matchless agility)   Eldar (Matchless agility) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar (Matchless agility)
Page 1 of 1