THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? Empty
PostSubject: Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?   Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25 2015, 18:14

Something came up in a game I had today:-

Squad of marines shot down my raider with grots inside, the plasma gun was the first weapon he fired and that blew up the raider. My friend then wanted to shoot his remaining bolters in the same squad at the grots that emerged from the destroyed transport.
I didn't think you could do this.....he said as he could charge them it is logical that he could do this. We rolled a dice as we always do when we don't agree (it went in my favour) then looked it up after but could not find anything saying anything either way.
Essentially the unit inside is a different unit but as you can charge them after shooting the transport it does make sense you could fire the rest of your weapons at them.

Anyone else came across this?
Back to top Go down
The PayneTrayn
Hellion
The PayneTrayn

Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?   Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25 2015, 19:08

For shooting, it'd be all at the transport.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?   Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25 2015, 19:09

No, you can't.
You have to shoot the same unit, so if you destroy the transport, the remaing weapons can't shoot the unit that gets out of it. In essence, all of a units shooting happens at the same time, so they all shoot the vehicle.
You are allowed to charge a unit that got out of a transport if you destroyed the vehicle though in shooting though.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Ispa
Hellion
Ispa

PostSubject: Re: Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?   Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26 2015, 23:44

This rule is the reason i like blasterborn in venoms.

troops in back can shoot a transport - destroy it.
the venom then can unlesh the duel splinter cannons into the unit as they disembark from the wreckage.

however if you do not explode the vehicle MOST players will put to transported units BEHIND the wreckage out of LOS.

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?   Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27 2015, 00:13

That's why I love skimmers, the height advantage makes that much harder.

Yeah though, what your opponent tried to pull isn't legitimate. Not even with Power of the Machine Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?   Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you shoot the rest of a squads weapons at passengers if the vehicle is destroyed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: