THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNamelessArchon
Slave
TheNamelessArchon

court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? Empty
PostSubject: court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?   court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 01:51

Can I really take a one model court of the archon as my HQ/warlord? I cannot find the rules to why not but I feel like they're out there .
Back to top Go down
TheNamelessArchon
Slave
TheNamelessArchon

PostSubject: Re: court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?   court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 01:53

Scratch that delete this?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?   court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 03:26

You sure can, but I don't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?   court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 05:10

I think the more important thing is that you can pay the warlord slot tax for 10 points instead of 60. And then in turn make your warlord another character.

Yes the slot can be taken up by a Lhamaean, but you shouldn't make it your Warlord. (BRB 124 top left)
Back to top Go down
Riddip
Hellion
Riddip

PostSubject: Re: court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?   court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 19:21

You can take it as your HQ but probably not as your warlord because the court members are all infantry and not characters, so any other character you have can be your warlord (sybarite, hekatrix, ...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?   court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

court of the archon- cheapest hq in the game?
Page 1 of 1