THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both  Empty
PostSubject: 1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both    1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 02:05

This tournament is using an slightly older ITC format. The one used at the LVO this year. Except no gargantuan or super heavies allowed except imperial knights

This is a very similar to the list that I won Gottacon with a few months ago except without a wraithknight. I have 256points left to spend and am trying to figure out which are my best options. I will discuss a few of my ideas after.

C&C always welcome.

Thinking of something along these lines.  
Dark eldar Real spaces raiders detachment (only one CAD allowed so that is eldars).

Archon w/ blaster and WWP

2x5 Kbalites Warriors in duel cannon Venoms.

2  Razorwing jet fighters w/lances.  

Raider with NS. (Fire dragons usually in here)

ELDAR CAD
Autarch with fusion gun.

2x3 Wind Rider Jetbikes.

10 Guardians Defenders.
Wave serpent w/scatter and cannon.

6 fire dragons including exarch
Wave serpent (same as above, usually runs empty).

2x1 hornets w/ 2 pulse lasers

So this army is 1494 points so far. Meaning that I have 256 points left to spend.

I tend to run a large part of my army in some kind of reserve. The min I reserve is the 2 individual hornets, the 2 flyers and wwp archon with fire dragons. I often reserve more depending on the situation.

I am trying to figure out what to do with the left over points that I am.
I was thinking of 2 Talos holding the fort, but they don't support the army very well since the army is so fast.
I thought maybe D-scyth guard, but don't think I really need D in this list.

So I started thinking about aspect warriors.
I am thinking a unit of 8 shining spears including a star lance exarch might be a good idea. I would also put the autarch on a bike and add on a banshee mask and lance. This gives me a good mid field unit that can kill tanks and give me some pretty good assault on a fast platform.

I was also debating on taking a farseer on bike with stones  to join the shining spears. But for that I need to find more points from somewhere.  I am debating on dropping the fire dragon wave serpent to get the points for the seer. But is it worth dropping a wave serpents durability and fire power for a seer?... What do you think?

The other option I am thinking about is a unit of 6 swooping hawks with exarch and a unit of 5-6 warp spiders. This gives me some ignore cover from the hawks and precision objective grabbing and some haywire for flyers. Spiders are fast and annoying as always.

Any ideas guy?

Hekatrix
colinsherlow

1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both    1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30 2015, 18:29

Still having a hard time thinking of what to add?

Ideas?

1750 DE/Eldar tourny list both
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: