THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorangi
Slave
Lorangi

7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL Empty
PostSubject: 7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL   7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL I_icon_minitimeSat May 02 2015, 10:00

Hi everyone, I hope that this is posted in the correct area.

I was playing a necron player the other day who had 4+ reanimation save, this save would have been lower due to buffs the player had on the unit, however their maximum reanimation save is 4+. This is reduced if you hit them with something that is instant death.
When I hit this unit with a DL (instant death for a necron troop) the player said that his save was reduced but it was then buffed back up to 4+ again as the unit was under cumulative reductions for reanimation.

I am wondering if this is right as it seemed unfair to me, but I can see both sides of the argument.

Your thoughts on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL   7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL I_icon_minitimeSat May 02 2015, 16:59

There's a topic here that covers this. Hopefully that will answer your question.

Lorangi
Slave
Lorangi

PostSubject: Re: 7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL   7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2015, 12:04

Count Adhemar wrote:
There's a topic here that covers this. Hopefully that will answer your question.

Ah Brill, thank you very much for this, it certainly helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL   7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Edition Necron reanimation save 4+ after shooting with DL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: