THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! Empty
PostSubject: 1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!   1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2015, 08:28

Potential list for my local league, C&C please! Pretty sure I need more AT so I wrote up a variation as well. I'll be up against darn near every single codex, old and new, and playing both Eternal War and Maelstrom missions.
All input welcome.
1500pts, up to 3 detachments, min 1 CAD or RSR.
Lastly, court is ok'd solo in my group, no discussion please.

DE CAD
HQ
-Lhamaean, Venom w/Cannon

Troops
-5 Kabalites, Venom w/Cannon

Fast
-5 Scourges, 4 Haywire

Heavy
-Cronos, Spirit Probe                       (Or 2nd unit of 5 Scourges, 4 Haywire)????

Corpsethief Claw Formation
-5 Talos, 5 Haywire, 1 Chain-Flail

Thoughts?
Cronos or 2nd unit of Scourges a better investment?
It's a friendly league but people still play to win. The ruling is "leave the tournament lists at home or face public shaming".
Thoughts include potentially starting with Talos/(Cronos) on the field and DS everything else, or deploy given reasonable opportunity. Likely all skimmers on one flank with Talos on the middle, then shift the venom units as necessary.
Also, the 5pts of Chain-Flail and the extra 5 if I swap Cronos -> Scourges could be thrown wherever you think is necessary.
Cheers!

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
ndphoto
Hellion
ndphoto

PostSubject: Re: 1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!   1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2015, 08:39

Hi, I too am posting 1500pt lists for c&c as I'm just getting started. I'm curious, what is "Corpsethief Claw Formation", I've not come across that yet? I only got the book on Saturday and wrote my first list yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: 1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!   1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2015, 09:21

It is in the Haemonculus Covens supplement. If you like Dark Eldar, the supplement adds many fun, interesting, and powerful options.

Back to top Go down
Dark_Kindred
Kabalite Warrior
Dark_Kindred

PostSubject: Re: 1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!   1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2015, 09:31

I would go with the Cronos personally. I mean, you have this horrifying death machine that can be whittled down by Missile Launchers and such...and you have the ability to make them even tougher? Seams like a no brainer to me.

Flank denial is generally sound. Perhaps deploy everything center initially and fade left or right as needed?

I suppose the most important question is this: does your meta have many Wraith units?

Also, what does your alternate list look like?

This may be helpful, ndphoto.

Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: 1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!   1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2015, 22:21

Cheers Dark_Kindred.
My apologies, by alternate list I meant swapping out the Cronos for Scourges. 'Cause that shifts the list from very formidable defensively to having the extra oomph at range to maybe take out a second vehicle every turn.

Deploying centre and fading left or right makes sense, thank you. I wouldn't have thought of that.

As for the new D-Wraith, there will definitely be at least one player with some. Our league, being a friendly league, is currently having the discussion about whether ranged D should be allowed or now (For last season and it looks like it will carry over into this season, no LoWs allowed aside from the characters/chaptermasters, so Ghaz, Logan, etc.) So I'm expecting ranged D getting nerfed back to S10 AP1 Ord.

Only thing I'm concerned about is 1 or maybe 2 Grey Knight players; vs them, I probably wouldn't bring Talos at all in order to have a chance. We're allowed to swap lists as we go, I just wanted to try running something cohesive with some planning lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!   1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 semi-comp League list, C&C please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: