THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mononcule
Kabalite Warrior
Mononcule

Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy Empty
PostSubject: Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy   Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy I_icon_minitimeFri May 08 2015, 03:22

Title says it all Smile

I find there is synergy between these two interesting formations. Both formations give significant bonuses to already viable units;

- these two formation start the game in your opponent zone (infiltrate and turn 1 deepstrike)
- Heroes path increase your chance of first blood with the DJ and SS softening targets for the SS
- scalpel squadron freakish spectacle stacks with "death is not enough" or shadowseer spells/abilities
- Mask of secrets: if a unit is close to the table edge... well yes this one is situational I agree

Do anyone played these two formations together?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy   Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy I_icon_minitimeFri May 08 2015, 04:32

I do, but I also run them with a Realspace Raider detachment so the Heroes can stay in Reserve, letting me null deploy and then Deep Strike them onto the board in their own personal death machines.
Back to top Go down

Scalpel Squadron and Heroe's path synergy
Page 1 of 1