THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500 point list. for opinions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koldkraysie
Slave
Koldkraysie

500 point list. for opinions.  Empty
PostSubject: 500 point list. for opinions.    500 point list. for opinions.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2015, 06:18

Hi all.
First time poster here.
I've played 40k for about 18 years. But it's kind of dropped off with the new edition and I've not had a game in over a year. (Not by choice, just the fun left it a bit)
Wanting to get back in and give the game another go I'm playing in a small doubles event at the local GW store(Which seemed fitting for a return).

Below is my proposed list to get a feel for all the units again (I'd of loved to include scourges).

Combines Arms-
Succubus - A-Glaive
Wytches x5 + Raider
Warriors x10 + Raider
Razorwing W/- Lance and Canon

I think for 500 points it's got some nice teeth. It's being teamed up with Necrons, such are the alliances we keep. Shocked

I'm thinking I'll remove the wytches add Scourges, another Jet and a Talos going forward as I like the units and still have them half painted. . .

Any feedback or suggestions to grow this going forward welcome. I'm not sure how it will work with the new rules.
Back to top Go down

500 point list. for opinions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: