THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Have we an Avatar?

Go down 
+5
Ynneadwraith
Trystis
CurstAlchemist
Mngwa
Tengu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2015, 23:03

Since we sometimes worship Khaine?
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2015, 10:42

Considering how the Avatar is linked with Exarchs and Craftworlds, I would think not.

Unless Incubi have some secret way of awaking them. They do apparently have statues, maybe they are alive after all. But probably nowhere else (since only incubi worship him)?

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2015, 18:52

Even if the Incubi worship him and have one in their shrines, good luck finding a "young king" candidate. Incubi like most Dark Eldar aren't exactly prone to self sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2015, 21:52

Khaine isn't widely worshiped by the Dark Eldar (Some might). they just don't consider him to be completely pathetic like they do the rest of the Eldar gods. An Avatar is formed from the battle lust and psychic projection of repressed Craftword Eldar, and then requires a sacrifice. Not enough Dark Eldar who recognize Khaine as a real power would be in the same place at the same time, and they would still definitely lack the repressed battle lust and psychic energy necessary to create one.

Incubi might worship him, but I think its more likely they highly revere him. Dark Eldar society doesn't really seem like it supports the concept of worship in any way on any level.

Personal fluff can totally very. If you wanted your Kabal to worship him and have one (allied in through CWE) then go for it. I would recommend that they don't live in Commoragh, but a sub realm though.

Twisted
Ynneadwraith

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2016, 16:37

What's behind Khaine's Gate?

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2016, 17:33

I guess it's the warp itself. Just a gate that is separating Commorragh from the warp and ultimately Slaanesh herself.

Hellion
Rhameil

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2016, 18:40

My Kabal have captured one. A Haemonculus has rigged up a nice suit of armour to keep him under control.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2016, 22:11

Yeah i guess it's that. It being khaine would just be ham fisted given the name of the thing.

Plus, the description of voices driving Incubi guards insane would suggest the warp.

Perhaps its the souls of all those they have tortured over the millenia...

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2016, 13:13

There are a lot of theory.

-The remnant Old Ones that where hidden before they were destroyed.
-The warp (most likely)
-A new chaos god made from the pain we inflict. Like Slaanesh, but with pain instead of luxury.
-C'Tans trapped during the war.
-A failed race of the old ones.
-Khaine.
Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2016, 03:45

dumpeal wrote:
There are a lot of theory.

-The remnant Old Ones that where hidden before they were destroyed.
-The warp (most likely)
-A new chaos god made from the pain we inflict. Like Slaanesh, but with pain instead of luxury.
-C'Tans trapped during the war.
-A failed race of the old ones.
-Khaine.

it amuses me that all of these are bad options
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have we an Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we an Avatar?   Have we an Avatar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have we an Avatar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum