THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pain tokens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17 2011, 14:27

If a Haemonculus begins the game with a unit, thus conferring a pain token on them straight away, is there anything to stop you removing him from the unit on your first turn and leaving them with the pain token? If they're a unit that wouldn't normally begin the game with one, there would only be one to divide between the unit and the Haemonculus, which the owning player decides, so that means it's permitted doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17 2011, 15:33

yup, as long as there is an odd number of pain tokens, you pick where the last one goes.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18 2011, 13:20

Haha, excellent, I shall take a Haemonculus with a Casket of Flensing to use on some poor souls! He'll give his starting token to wyches then earn one back in no time. Either that or shift him from the wyches to a unit of Grotesques, and hope they don't go berserk on the first turn!

Slave
Sindexter

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17 2011, 14:14

Every time i've used the casket of Flensing it screws me with 4 S2 AP 5 hits or worse. Just grab a liquifier instead
Back to top Go down
Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17 2011, 18:05

+1 for the Liq gun!

Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17 2011, 19:45

The Casket is one of those things that you don't rely on though, and yeah, it might screw you over pretty much every time. But that one time it does work it'll be really memorable. It might not be that competitive, but I'm prepared to chance it for that one time it's good or great. Plus you can still take a Liquifier gun with it anyway if you're not playing the Webway game.

Pain tokens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain tokens   Pain tokens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain tokens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: