THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BalkanDS
Slave
BalkanDS

Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations? Empty
PostSubject: Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations?   Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2015, 22:29

This is more of a general question but I came across it while making a DE list. So is it possible to assign a IC (Ex. Haemy) from one detachment or formation (ex. Covens detachment or formation) to be deployed with a unit from another detachment or formation (ex. Real Space Raiders detachment of CAD)? In a related note can I do the above but also have that IC start in the other detachment/formations dedicated transport? To sum it up can I have a Haemy in a normal covens detachment deploy with a group of kabalite warriors from a real space raiders detachemnt in their raider? Or could I have a haemy from a covens detachment deploy with one of the groups of grotesques in a raider from the grotesquerie formation?
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations?   Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2015, 22:41

BalkanDS wrote:
This is more of a general question but I came across it while making a DE list. So is it possible to assign a IC (Ex. Haemy) from one detachment or formation (ex. Covens detachment or formation) to be deployed with a unit from another detachment or formation (ex. Real Space Raiders detachment of CAD)?

Unless said detachment/formation states specifically that they must be part of that detachment/formation you can have any IC that is a battle brother, or from the same faction join any unit/detachment that does not prohibit it's joining with them.

Quote :
In a related note can I do the above but also have that IC start in the other detachment/formations dedicated transport? To sum it up can I have a Haemy in a normal covens detachment deploy with a group of kabalite warriors from a real space raiders detachemnt in their raider? Or could I have a haemy from a covens detachment deploy with one of the groups of grotesques in a raider from the grotesquerie formation?  

Yes you can. Before the game starts, you can have an IC join any unit in their dedicated transport as long as there is room for it. If your Kabalite Warriors are in a raider and number 10 models there is no room for the IC. If the unit of Kabalite Warriors in a raider is 9 models then yes the independent character can join that unit in their dedicated transport before deployment.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations?   Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24 2015, 05:13

Yes. So long as you don't have a non-IC unit embarking on a Dedicated Transport that isn't theirs, or an Infiltrator joining a non-Infiltrator on the tabletop.

I frequently do this with my Covens units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations?   Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assigning ICs to different detachments/formations?
Page 1 of 1