THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Beastmasters need a better ride.

Go down 
+2
Jimsolo
FuelDrop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Beastmasters need a better ride. Empty
PostSubject: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04 2015, 12:55

Beastmasters need a better ride. I mean the hoverboard is cool and all, but if I were a beastmaster I'd accompany my charges riding a daemonically possessed cyborg tyrannosaurus with laser eyes and fire breath.

My point is that this is a unique opportunity. A master of strange and exotic beasts from throughout the galaxy and possibly beyond rides into battle, accompanied by their charges. Why do they not have a kick-ass mount, or better yet a selection of kickass mounts to choose from?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04 2015, 13:04

A) the beasts they prefer tend to be too small and dangerous to be legit mounts, I think.

B) The bond between a rider and mount has a lot of symbolism, thematically, and the Dark Eldar do not possess the capacity for trust and teamwork suc a connection requires. Personally, I like that they ride the skyboards alongside their monsters, rather than atop them.
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04 2015, 14:11

I'd rather see a Harlequin Skyweaver like Jetbike for them. One how runs the bike and the other one lashing the beasts into submission.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04 2015, 22:08

Beastmasters need a better ride. P1000454

Demantiae
Sybarite
Demantiae

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2015, 13:26

You can just model your own beastmaster to ride on a mount instead?

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2015, 13:48

Demantiae wrote:
You can just model your own beastmaster to ride on a mount instead?

Well I used mine at an official GW tournament at Warhammer World a couple of years ago and they had no issues with them.

CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17 2015, 15:25

I like those guys better than Hellions anyway. Cheaper and even more useful if you upgrade them with agoniser...

PostSubject: Re: Beastmasters need a better ride.   Beastmasters need a better ride. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beastmasters need a better ride.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: