THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lady of chains
Slave
lady of chains

a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult Empty
PostSubject: a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult   a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2015, 18:04

Hey and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. I am busy on making the backstory for my hekatri focused around a few key players in the army. Well I mostly want to know how likely something could happen and maybe why or why not it would be out of character for a dark eldar. Here they come:

1. Would it be possible for a craftworld eldar to be so lost to join the dark eldar.
2. and over time get the need to inflict suffering to survive?
3. Do the craftworld eldar hold family ties high? Like would a brother and sister live together for most of their years by their parents?
4. How much does the drugs wych’s take affect their metal workings like thinking and feeling?
5. What would happen if a eldar took a spiritstone into Commerragh? And how would it affect the power from pain?
6. Would a wraithlord purged from it soul by a homunculus and hollowed out en twisted so that it could work as a engine to store the pain en souls in like a cronos?

That was it for now. bounce

Greetz,
Jenna
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

PostSubject: Re: a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult   a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2015, 18:29

1: Sure. But I think the most common way for a CE is to first join Eldar Corsairs and choose to become Commorite at some point in time.

2: Certainly, if they don't have a spirit stone and join the DE in their hedonistic ways.

3: Dunno. I guess this is something depending on the writer. But in terms of physiology, I don't think there is a HUGE difference. However, obviously DE lack psyker powers and are said to be tougher than their Craftworld cousins. I guess it depends on the background of the character.

4: Drugs are basically just amplifier for specific physical traits... at the cost of your life span.

5: I think this is a matter of debate. My personal opinion: yes.

6: I think there is only little the Haemonculi cannot do. In fact, something similar already happened in the Path of the Dark Eldar Trilogy, those machines were called Castigators. However, as far as I am aware the Covens were not responsible for them.
Back to top Go down
lady of chains
Slave
lady of chains

PostSubject: Re: a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult   a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2015, 19:06

thank you for the fast respons

Back to top Go down
Rathian
Kabalite Warrior
Rathian

PostSubject: Re: a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult   a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19 2015, 18:06

Great questions, I agree with the answers given. I'd add that in other Eldar fluff they're are concerns expressed when a character seems a little too fond of inflicting pain and they're always wary of those Corsairs and the like who aren't rigid observers of The Path. I think it's entirely possible that an Eldar who strays could end up in The Dark City and become a Dark Eldar.

In the fantastic novel Valedor, (no spoilers) there are hints that Yriel has some Dark Kin in him, and he is invited back to Commorragh by one of Vect's Archons (saying he'd fit right in!)

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult   a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19 2015, 18:26

1. Totally.

2. Absolutely possible.

3. Seems likely. There are mentions of noble houses, so strong family ties seem pretty reasonable.

4. A lot. It is implied that this is why Lelith doesn't use them.

5. Nothing, really. It would probably function as intended, although potentially serve as a big red flag that the bearer was an outsider.

6. Heck yes! I even have several of these converted up! Not only that, I think it's entirely possible for an Eldar hero to be so warped as to lose himself to his darker urges, and without the restraint of a Spiritseer, seek out the Dark Eldar on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult   a few fluff questions regarding my wych cult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: