THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 1500p list.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kullan
Slave
Kullan

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2015, 21:09

This is a lot of firsts for me, first post on the dark city, first forum post ever and my first attempt on a bigger list build.

I'm quite new to the playing part of WH40K and have only played a few games (6-10) before. Which might explain if I have done something stupid with my list.

In a few weeks I will play my first 1500p game and it will be against CSM. This is the list that I will use.

Realspace Raiders Detachement :

HQ :
Court of the Archon ; Lhameans   10p

Elites :

Kabalite Trueborn x 5 ; 4 Blasters, 1 splinter rifle       170p
Venom ; twin linked Splinter rifle.

Troops :

Kabalite Warriors x 10 ; 1 blaster, 9 splinter rifles.      170p
Raider ; Dark lance, Nightshield

Kabalite Warriors x 10 ; 1 blaster, 9 splinter rifles.      170p

Kabalite Warriors x 9 ; 1 blaster, 8 splinter rifles and Lhameans.      162p

Fast :

Razorwing Jetfighter ; 2 Dark lance, 4 x Monoscythe missiles, twin-linked splinter rifle    140p

Scourges x 5; 4 Haywire blaster,1 shardcarbine      120p

Heavy:
Ravager x 1 ; 3 Dark lance, Night shields         140p

Formation: Dark Artisan

Cronos; Spirit probe       125p

Talos; Twin-linked heat lance      155p

Haemonculuc (WL); Webway portal, the nightmare doll, stinger pistol, scissorhand, 1 x close combat wepon      155p

Total:1487

What should I change? What can I keep? What should I do with the remaining 13p? Very Happy

I'm forever thankful for all the help I can get.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2015, 23:21

Welcome to the dark city fellow archon! It is looking good so far. Only thing I see is that I'd put the true born in a Raider with night shield. So they can profit from 3+ jink and still shoot normally. And put one of the Raider troops in a Venom as a 5 man squad.

Wych
Hellstrom

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08 2015, 00:01

No reason to take your main as a Realspace Raider detachment. Change it for a CAD and get objective secured.

I'd much prefer a second HayScourge squad to the Trueborn. More reliable AT imo. Not a bad list all the same.
Back to top Go down
Hellstrom
Wych
Hellstrom

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08 2015, 00:04

Oh and you cant put Lhamaen with another squad. They aren't Independent Characters. They aren't even Characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fulgrym
Hellion
Fulgrym

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08 2015, 04:28

Welcome to the Eternal City! List looks good. Like Hellstrom said, no Lhameans in other squads, so drop her in a venom Wink. Since you're new to the game as a whole and fighting them spikey marines, a few tips from a former CSM player. Kill the heldrake(s) that are inevitably going to show up, kill them dead. If your opponent is running obliterators, kill those dead too. Maulerfiends can be scary, but your scourges should be able to handle those, sprinkle in a few lance shots to soften add haywire to taste. If it's pure CSM, there isn't too much that should concern you aside from what I already mentioned. Spawn fold fairly easily to your mass poison shots, their armor isn't an issue thanks to lances. Good luck and take many slaves!

Sybarite
mrmagoo

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08 2015, 15:52

Also consider changing one of your Warrior Squads.

Kabalite Warriors x 10 ; 1 Splinter Cannon, 9 splinter rifles. 185p
Raider ; Dark lance, Nightshield, Splinter Racks

Splinter racks make all splinter weapons on board Twin Linked, including the cannon.

You have enough AT with the Trueborn and Scourge and Ravager .

Also I would Drop the Nightmare Doll.

Never liked Heat lances. Change that to Haywire Blaster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First 1500p list.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1500p list.    First 1500p list.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 1500p list.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-