THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I may be reading this wrong, but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

I may be reading this wrong, but... Empty
PostSubject: I may be reading this wrong, but...   I may be reading this wrong, but... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 11:47

"Zephyrglaves have two profiles for both Strength and AP. The first is used only on a turn in which a model charges, the second is used at all other times."

I know this can't be RAI, but RAW it looks to me like as long as someone, anyone on the battlefield, charged this turn then you get to use the better profile.

Kinda like splinter racks in that regard Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: I may be reading this wrong, but...   I may be reading this wrong, but... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 16:12

Yeah. One of those situations where everyone agrees to play RAI. Like the Assault Vehicle rules.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I may be reading this wrong, but...   I may be reading this wrong, but... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 16:13

I interpreted it as, the first is used only on a turn in which the model with the Zephyrglave charges, when I read it. I can see, if you are looking for an edge and something to argue to get an advantage, how you could come to the conclusion that it work if being charged or doing the charging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may be reading this wrong, but...   I may be reading this wrong, but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may be reading this wrong, but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: