THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tainted Reborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Tainted Reborn  Empty
PostSubject: Tainted Reborn    Tainted Reborn  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2015, 17:55

I wanted to share my Web way based Kabal the tainted Reborn. I'm basing the story on a device mentioned and used in the path of the dark Eldar.

SPOILER +++++
My Kabal consists of former dark Eldar slaves. We live in the Web way and use whatever we pillage to trade in the dark city. Buy dark Eldar slaves and free them when they are worth it. And like in the books, we use a soul transfer device to give us new bodies. We don't have true born but Reborn. They get new, originally true born bodies.

SPOILER ++++

I hope this link thing is usable. Uploaded it in Google photos.

https://goo.gl/photos/rjutH6Hfruzw96Qh9
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Tainted Reborn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reborn    Tainted Reborn  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04 2015, 08:16

This is an awesome Kabal you have here, CptMetal, it is huge and there are lots of great conversions. Who are the orange Kabalites, a particular unit? And the green models, what models are they and what unit are they meant to be?

I quite like how your vehicles look, too. Well done!

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Tainted Reborn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reborn    Tainted Reborn  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04 2015, 09:13

The green models are spirit hosts from warhammer fantasy and I use them as Mandrake. I don't really like the original models.

The orange ones are for my elite. So my true born and the Archon. All (or nearly all) have the skull helmets of the executioners from the dark elves from warhammer fantasy.

Dracon
CptMetal

Tainted Reborn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reborn    Tainted Reborn  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04 2015, 09:14

Oh. And thanks mate! Nice to hear that you like it! I plan on built some medusae next.

Tainted Reborn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tainted Reborn    Tainted Reborn  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tainted Reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: