THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 pts Harlequins / DE - Getting back into the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvilEye001
Slave
EvilEye001

1850 pts Harlequins / DE - Getting back into the game Empty
PostSubject: 1850 pts Harlequins / DE - Getting back into the game   1850 pts Harlequins / DE - Getting back into the game I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2015, 19:19

Just getting back into 40K after being out since 6th Edition and building up my DE army again.  Seems like they took a bit of hit in the last codex and I am thinking of combining with Harlequins for some extra CC power.  The below army is predicated on the assumption that I can put units into allied transports (if Battle Bothers) - correct me if I am mistaken.

Harlequin Masque Detachment [Primary Detachment]

Elites

Shadowseer (Mastery Lv 2 - Telepathy, Mask of Secrets, HWG)

Shadowseer (Mastery Lv 2 - Phantasmancy, HWG)  

Troops

Troupe x 7 (3 Kisses), 1 Master (Caress, HWG) – in Raider

Troupe x 7 (3 Kisses), 1 Master (Caress, HWG) – in Raider

Troupe x 9 (4 Kisses), 1 Master (Caress, HWG)

Fast Attack

Starweaver

Starweaver

Heavy Support

VoidWeaver (Prismatic Canon)

Dark Eldar Realspace Raiders Detachment

HQ

Sccubus (Archite Glaive, The Armour of Misery, WWP)

Court of Archon (4 Sslyth)

Troops

Warriors x5 (Blaster) – in Starweaver

Warriors x5 (Blaster) – in Starweaver

Fast Attack

Raider (Dark Lance, Nightshields)

Raider (Dark Lance, Nightshields)

RWJ (Dark Lances)

RWJ (Dark Lances)

Scourges x5 (4 Haywire)

Basic idea is that the Succubus and Telepathy Shadower deep strike in with WWP along with the Sslyth.  Hopefully pull off a psychic scream or maybe even invisibility and then rely on Ssylth to tank return fire before can charge in the following turn.

Other shadowseer will join large Harlequin Troupe and fleet on foot across the board, hopefully pulling of veil to mitigate fire.  

8 Man units of harlequins will go in raiders and try to get into combat turn 2 before getting blown out of the sky.

Why no venoms?  Given points and required fast attack for harlequin detachment, figured I could just put the warriors in the Starweavers and have them function as mobile anti-light armor (between blaster and shuriken cannons).  

RWJ are for anti-flyer, anti-horde and some anti-tank.  Scourge just b/c 4 haywire blasts seem like a good way to threaten even heavy armor.

Void weaver just is b/c I have to take.

Welcome thoughts. Points wise this comes to about 1850, may need a tweak here to there.
Back to top Go down

1850 pts Harlequins / DE - Getting back into the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: