THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar battleforce

Go down 
+2
Gobsmakked
Akesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akesis
Slave

Dark Eldar battleforce Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 07:56

Im not saying anything about the contents. I think they are all cool. Just new to the forum, and just ordered the battleforce. I am giddy with excitement and wanted to tell someone
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 08:29

Glad to see you here, and so excited about the battleforce. It is a great package and a more-than-decent bargain, a very worthwhile way to start your DE army.

Now stop lollygagging and get busy glueing and painting!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Akesis
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 08:34

Good advice that I should be following. I still have my first warrior box to finish painting. I was putting them off because I wasnt too sure on my prototype model, but I have all the peppiness in me that I will probably finish them off while waiting for the battleforce to arrive
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 17:07

Remember your Codex, possibly as (maybe more) important than the Battleforce.

Get your stuff glued together and have a few small practice games with some friends and proxy an HQ to get a feel for what you like. You'll find your army will grow in time with what you feel comfortable with if you playtest a bit.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Akesis
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 17:10

I have a codex already and have played a game proxying things with my orks (except the one unit of warriors that I have). But I can imagine things being different when adding vehicles. Not that raiders are particularly durable.
Back to top Go down
Akesis
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 05:41

Its here and as beautiful as expected. The spikey and fiddly bits are giving me a headache though
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 07:34

Akesis wrote:
Its here and as beautiful as expected. The spikey and fiddly bits are giving me a headache though

It doesn't get better....
Back to top Go down
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 17:26

yeah they even give you spikey bits to put on your guns which i didnt even know what they were for until i looked at the pictures in the codex. I dunno i like my guns better without them. There is a point where you have to much going on on a model and i think that would pass it.

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 18:05

NO!

More spikes and pointy bits, more I say!

I've got to dig out my old original Dracon when I first started playing and post some pics - he basically looks like a porcupine with a bad attitude.

Back to top Go down
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 20:18

get out of my state thor665 lol

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 20:36

Oh, snap, you are just a couple hours away.

I guess you guys haven't figured out how awesome spikes and thongs and spiked thongs (and thonged spikes) are yet - that's how DE win, don't'cha'know?
Back to top Go down
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 21:50

Yeah im "lucky" enough to have the gamesworkshop official store about 15 miles away from me. not that i buy anything expensive from there mainly just finecast things since GW is being really jerky about giving those to stores.I also have another store about 8 miles from where i am that i get 20% off GW product. I thought we won by threatening to throw are really sharp planes at their faces? razorwing anyone that thing could be used to kill someone seriously.

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 23:33

Make sure you watch yourself whenever you put your hand anywhere near one of these guys. I just made my palm into swiss cheese
Back to top Go down
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 01:42

You made your hand into a dairy product?

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 01:57

Pretty much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar battleforce   Dark Eldar battleforce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar battleforce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: