THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500p tourney high comp list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baldmannen
Slave

1500p tourney high comp list Empty
PostSubject: 1500p tourney high comp list   1500p tourney high comp list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 14:02

Hello, I just wanted to get some feedback on a list I am playtesting. It just feels a little bit... I don't know. I'm not too excited about it. I wish Reavers, Hellions or Scourges were more playable... Some choices might seem odd but it's because of the comp system used. Basically all the best stuff, such as lots of Venoms, Blaster Trueborns and so on are quite restricted.

This is what I have now, I haven't tried to Court yet, but painted up a unit and hope they will perform well. Anyone tried them and want to share their experiences?

So I know I know, Mandrakes suck, but they are good for the comp and it's fun to outflank Smile IG armies don't like them at all! But I should have more than 6 if I field them at all but I just can't find the points. THey will probably be swapped out for a small Beast unit.

I love the little Trueborn unit in the Venom, that's 24 poison shots if it does not move a turn. And the plan is to hang back and provide my Troop Warriors with morale rerolls...

1500p DARK ELDAR BSK 2011

HQ

Archon
Blaster
Djin Blade
Combat Drugs
Shadowfield

Court of the Archon
1 Lhamaean
1 Medusae
1 Ur-Ghul
3 Sslyth