THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the ... ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cronos_is_my_waifu
Slave
Cronos_is_my_waifu

Kabal of the ... ? Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the ... ?   Kabal of the ... ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 03:28

My kabal has its origins in the kabal of the bloodied rose and it goes like this: The archon of the bloodied rose, Selena Bloodkiss, originally was a dracon of the Kabal of the Obsidian Rose and was trying to outwitt the previous archon and ruling the kabal all for herself. However this particular archon acted first and tried to backstab selena in the raid on the planet Sitilestin but missed to hurt any vital organs but instead pierced selenas hand, so im not gonna write the whole story here but needless to say selena survived. So the idea is that my kabals symbolize the backstabbing of selenas hand but i couldnt decide which name is a good name so thats why i want some opinions.

-Kabal of the Scarlet Hand
-Kabal of the Pierced Hand
-Kabal of the Stabbed Palm
-Kabal of the Bleeding Hand

oh and my kabals main colour is of course red Very Happy
please do point it out if i got something wrong or spelled something completly wrong english is not my main language.

also sorry for no pictures im not nearly done with my army Razz
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Kabal of the ... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the ... ?   Kabal of the ... ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 04:02

Scarlet Hand.
Back to top Go down
Cronos_is_my_waifu
Slave
Cronos_is_my_waifu

Kabal of the ... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the ... ?   Kabal of the ... ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 04:06

Actually thats the first one that came to my mind when i started thinking about the name Very Happy

Kabal of the ... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the ... ?   Kabal of the ... ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the ... ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: