THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Vancouver-area store re-opening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Vancouver-area store re-opening Empty
PostSubject: Vancouver-area store re-opening   Vancouver-area store re-opening I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24 2011, 19:30

So, two years after closing their Richmond store,

and 8 months after closing both the Surrey and Metrotown ones, which I think were both bunkers,

and thus leaving the Greater Vancouver area with just one teeny-weeny store on the north shore, meaning you have to navigate the worst bridge by far traffic-wise to get there,

(or just stick with your friendly LGS Very Happy )

Canada's 3rd-largest and most recession-proof city finally gets a second GW store in .......

[drum roll]

....... Highgate Mall in Burnaby confused . With "three gaming tables and multiple staff". OMG *squeal of delight*!!! It's bad enough even for people with cars, but everyone else - mostly kids - will have either a 20-minute walk uphill from Skytrain (in the West Coast rain) or a luv'ly bus ride along Kingsway from transit hubs far away.

Another kick in the groin for the (quite healthy) local gaming market.

All together now,

"Meh!"

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

Vancouver-area store re-opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vancouver-area store re-opening   Vancouver-area store re-opening I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24 2011, 23:08

Dude,

The NY metro area went from like 5-6 stores spread out over Manhattan and the suburbs down to 1 small store on the lower east side of Manhattan. If I wanted to go to it I would have to drive 2 hours pay $8-10 in tolls and $30 in parking just to get there.

Then the store, which is about the size of a closet, has three tables that are always full and a staff that couldn't figure out their butt from their elbow.

TL;DR - I know how you feel.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down

Vancouver-area store re-opening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: