THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pain concept army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoyKnight
Slave
JoyKnight

Pain concept army Empty
PostSubject: Pain concept army   Pain concept army I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07 2015, 15:57

Greetings to all!
I apologize for my not that brilliant english.
I am tyranid and a necron player and I have decided to start a dark eldar army with one specific idea or theme in mind.
We all know that dark eldar are sadists who would make Slaanesh proud, I desire to create dark eldar army centered around idea opposite of sadism, masochism.I am very good in customizing miniatures with greenstuff and I have found local person who will scuplt models according to my ideas.Here is where I come asking for your help.

1.Can you recommend any miniature of any brand that has masochistic look or style, it can provide good inspiration to my sculptor or.if model/s are really good, I will customize them into dark eldar troops.
Thus far I know only of Skorne Nihiliators unit that fit masochist warrior idea.

2. Lore question, I have read that Kabalite armor is held in place by hooks and barbs, and that armor is ritually placed. In this thread (http://www.thedarkcity.net/t1261-dark-eldar-armour-and-building-materials) on second post, user writes that "In the book it describes the armor being placed on". Can anyone tell me in which codex or novel is the dark eldar armor placing ritual described?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
The Fume Knight
Kabalite Warrior
The Fume Knight

Pain concept army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain concept army   Pain concept army I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25 2015, 08:23

[quote="JoyKnight"
We all know that dark eldar are sadists who would make Slaanesh proud, I desire to create dark eldar army centered around  idea opposite of sadism, masochism.

2. Lore question, I have read that Kabalite armor is held in place by hooks and barbs, and that armor is ritually placed. In this thread (http://www.thedarkcity.net/t1261-dark-eldar-armour-and-building-materials) on second post, user writes that "In the book it describes the armor being placed on". Can anyone tell me in which codex or novel is the dark eldar armor placing ritual described?

[/quote]

For the most part, I'm still semi-new to the Dark Eldar world. But, they don't try and make Slaanesh proud, they are vampires basically, their souls are slowly siphoned away by Slaanesh, they way that they regain their souls is through torture and anguish of other beings, thats why the Archon organizes raids, they attack a place, kill only the threats basically, and just take as many hostages as possibly, as many souls as possible for the Archon to feed on and regain his soul and youth, he then gives it out to the rest of his Kabal and the like, their ironic fate is it was this negative and disturbing practices that created Slaanesh.

If I recall correctly the armor is somewhat ritually placed, the Hooks and the like on their armor is hooked into their body and system if I recall correctly giving them pain for the length that they have it on, which in turn then activates their Power From Pain special rules.

As for conversions, I'm not all too knowledgable about such practices, I just figured I might wanna clear up some lore related talk. Razz

Welcome to the Dark City by the way. ;D

Wych
Creeping Darkness

Pain concept army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain concept army   Pain concept army I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23 2015, 06:18

JoyKnight wrote:
Can anyone tell me in which codex or novel is the dark eldar armor placing ritual described?

Described might be a stretch, but I'm pretty sure it was introduced in the 5ed codex, in the Kabalite Warrior description/rules page.

Welcome to the Dark City, please enjoy your stay Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Pain concept army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain concept army   Pain concept army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain concept army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION