THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slaanesh
Hellion
Slaanesh

Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings Empty
PostSubject: Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings   Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2015, 13:29

Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings 750344_sm-Archon%20Drak%2C%20Archon%20Synthrack%2C%20Dark%20Eldar%20Archon%2C%20Dark%20Eldar%20Warhammer%2040k
Archon Synthrack is a violent, psychotic lunatic that has plagued the milky way galaxy for a time immemorial. Synthrack is so steeped in horror and agony that many assume that this ancient evil is one of the few who have witnessed the Fall and still live to this day. His presence is terrifying to behold, resonating with a blackened aura of pure misery and pain. Upon his jet black armor hangs a cape crafted from the flayed skin of countless masochistic, sadistic and corrupt Imperial Planetary governors and their associates. His sick collection of flayed skin masks belonging to countless thousands of poor unfortunate souls. He is a collector of the dead, drinking in the agony of their hallowed screams that still ring in his ears.

Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings   Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13 2015, 14:39

Witnessed the fall? That's huge dude!

Hellion
Fidra

PostSubject: Re: Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings   Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 16:24

Hardcore! Would love some close-ups on the blade and soul-stone, the hilighting looks delicious!

I will say though, I'm not crazy about the base, it's too colourful and takes away from the reserved colour scheme. If you gave him a darker base (granite/tile/sand/lava... what have you), I think he'd be at least fifteen percent more menacing. Some honest criticism for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings   Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archon Synthrack, the Flayer of Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: