THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Augmented Tabletop Aid Tool (AT-AT) a System Engineering Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hokiecow
Slave

Augmented Tabletop Aid Tool (AT-AT) a System Engineering Project Empty
PostSubject: Augmented Tabletop Aid Tool (AT-AT) a System Engineering Project   Augmented Tabletop Aid Tool (AT-AT) a System Engineering Project I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02 2015, 19:42

Could you take a few minutes to fill out the survey linked below to help me with my system engineering project?

I'm looking for feedback from hobbyist, collectors, players, and sale staff.

The survey is to help me build requirements for a system I'm designing for my System Engineering project. The concept of the system is to support three main aspects to the tabletop hobby, collecting, building models, and playing games (such as 40K). My goal is to designed a system that will help hobbyist maintain and share their collections, find inspiration and build models, and helping the game by reducing non playing activities (referencing rules) and helping engage players (augmented reality).

If you have any questions or have some comments to add, please don't hesitate to post them below.

Also, if you know anyone else who plays tabletop games, build or collect models, please forward them the link.

Link to survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xuse-VkzJV01uVsmum6kmcfo7zWCqVL_GJG7IyRsYCU/viewform

Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down

Augmented Tabletop Aid Tool (AT-AT) a System Engineering Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: