THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Small dark eldar force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony13
Slave

Small dark eldar force Empty
PostSubject: Small dark eldar force   Small dark eldar force I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 03:44

Hey yall,

I just picked up a box of 10 kabalite warriors, a Raider and a Ravager. Needless to say i figure they will be used in any pt amount army.

Anyway my question is, could anyone give me some sample 1000 dark eldar armies? kind of just a template of the different viable choices i have.

Im starting to buy the models and put together a 1000pt army to start out with and was wanting feedback from yall on what are some good lists. As i said above a have 10 warriors and a raider to transport them and also a heavy support slot with the ravager, So what are some other good choices and synergys?

lastly in a small point army (1000pt) is it good to just stick with kabalite warriors (shooty) for my troops and have my melee invested say in my elite choices or should i also get some wychs?

thanks yall

PS- this will be my first dark eldar army in general so im going to be obviously building up the army this will just be my starting point to get a feel for tactics and untill i have funds to buy more

Your duplicate post in Discussion has been deleted. Please dont spam the forum with multiples of the same post. Once is more than enough to get you an answer - Baron Tordeck
Back to top Go down
BlckRven
Kabalite Warrior
BlckRven

PostSubject: Re: Small dark eldar force   Small dark eldar force I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 13:07

First of, Dark Eldar is the most awesome army in 40K *scary evil laughter*
ahum.. I mean, we can basicly put (almost) everything in the dex in an army an have a working force.

If you like shooty, take 1000 points of of shooting and you'll kick butt. (not literally kick)
raider gun boats + blasterborn+ ravagers and you have a good start.

If you want the up close and personal melee, take all melee and now you literally kick butt.
raider with wyches(+HWG)/wracks(needs heamie) + archon/succubus + ravagers(AT) and you'll be on your way.

half shooty, half melee even works.
raiders gun boats, raiders with wyches/wracks, blasterborn, ravagers.

And these are the standard builds. Than you have WWP standard builds and all kinds of other lists.

Bassicly, read the two tactica on the forum:

==>some extra tactica info from faeit212 blog

==> dark eldar tactica

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Small dark eldar force   Small dark eldar force I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 14:46

Here are two lists i made up that differ some obviously, problem is, is that i like them both so can yall give me suggestions on either one and maybe help me find out which one might be more effective?

*HQ*

1 Haemonculus [1 liquifier gun] (goes with incubi) 60

*ELITES*

4 Incubi 88
Venom (2 splinter cannons, Flickerfield) 65

*TROOPS*

5 Kabalite Warriors (1 Blaster, 4 Splinter Rifles) 60
Venom (2 Splinter Cannons, Flickerfield) 65

5 Kabalite Warriors (1 Blaster, 4 Splinter Rifles) 60
Venom (2 Splinter Cannons, Flickerfield) 65

10 Wychs (1 Hydra Gauntlet, Hekatrix with agoniser) 150
Raider (Dark Lance, Night Shields) 70

*FAST ATTACK*

6 Reavers (2 heat lances) 156

HEAVY SUPPORT

1 Ravager (Three Dark Lances, Flicker Field) 115

Total Point Value----------------954 pt

*HQ*

1 Haemonculus [1 liquifier gun] (goes with wychsi) 60

*ELITES*

10 Kabalite Trueborne (8 shardcarbine, 2 Splinter cannons) 180

*TROOPS*

10 wracks (2 liquifier guns) 120

9 Wychs ( 1 Hydra Gauntlet, Hekatrix with agoniser) 150

*FAST ATTACK*

6 Reavers (2 heat lances) 156

HEAVY SUPPORT

1 Ravager (Three Dark Lances, Flicker Field) 115

Total Point Value----------------991 pt

Last edited by Anthony13 on Wed Sep 28 2011, 15:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small dark eldar force   Small dark eldar force I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small dark eldar force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: