THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Helpers of San'Ta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twicekinless
Slave
Twicekinless

The Helpers of San'Ta Empty
PostSubject: The Helpers of San'Ta   The Helpers of San'Ta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2015, 12:13

Here's my current Kabal. It's definitely meant to be taken a little tongue in cheek. The idea tickled my fancy, and then I couldn't resist seeing it out to it's conclusion. Let me know what you all think! So, with no further ado, I present:

The Helpers of San’Ta

In the ancient past, even before the Fall, the great and terrible Lord San’Ta walked the galaxy. His power lay far and wide across the stars, and all within his domain was ruled by an iron fist. Although the race known as the “Dark” Eldar had not yet arisen, San’Ta lead the core of the realms in the webway which would soon become Commorragh.
His fame was so widespread that many xenos races knew of his power, and they knew to fear it. He took a twisted pleasure in rewarding certain individuals when they bowed down before his power. He, or his servants, would sneak into their dwellings late at night, leaving behind gifts while reminding them of their vulnerability. As one xenos race said:

He knows when you are sleeping.
He knows when you’re awake.
He knows if you’ve been bad or good.
So be good for goodness sake.
Unfortunately, San’Ta’s power could not last forever. The Fall shattered his realms, separating them from each other as the Webway cracked and shuddered from the birth of She Who Thirsts. The other Archons of Commorragh, seeing their chance, pounced upon his citadel, tearing into it with thousands of troops. Although San’Ta’s Helpers fought with great fury, they were unable to hold back the tide of foes, and were forced to retreat. San’Ta himself fled deep into the Webway, seeking a way to return to his private domains. The Archons followed, and during the running battle San’Ta was separated from his Helpers, and disappeared from history.

No mention of San’Ta was found for the next 10,000 years. The realms he once ruled over waited for a time, hoping that he would return and guide them once more. But slowly, one by one, they fell to the side, unable to maintain hope in the face of the oncoming Great Crusade. Slowly his name was dropped from Eldar lips, and people forgot to fear the name San’Ta.

Recently however, there have been strange rumors. Reports have reached the Imperium of attacks on outlying colonies from a new threat. Colonists are slaughtered in their beds without any sign of struggle. Their homes show no sign of forced entry. Even more bizarre are the survivors, who wake up next to gigantic piles of presents, while being the only remaining human in their outpost. The Inquisition has made sure to isolate these survivors and is trying to determine what sets them apart from their peers.

Rumors also fly among the Eldar and their Dark Kin. Travellers in old, forgotten Webway paths have found a secretive group of what may be Dark Eldar. All they can see are their distinctive red, green, and white armor, before they disappear into the shadows. Some claim to have seen Craftworld Eldar, or even the mysterious Harlequins supporting them. The oldest Archons, those few who have maintained their rule since the Fall, have begun receiving cryptic messages promising retribution. The few remaining Helpers who kept their hope for San’Ta’s return alive have been contacted and given mysterious commands. Their objectives seem random and unrelated, but many have begun to whisper of San’Ta’s resurgence.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

The Helpers of San'Ta Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Helpers of San'Ta   The Helpers of San'Ta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12 2015, 02:14

Is it safe to say San'Ta is one of the two unknown primarchs?
Back to top Go down

The Helpers of San'Ta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: