THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiraxusMortis
Slave
JiraxusMortis

1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2015, 07:38

Threw this together with sort of a competitive mindset, let me know what you think. I used to play dark eldar before their 7th ed codex, but after it dropped I stopped playing them.

Covenite Coterie Detachment (775pts)

3x Haemonculus (105pts ea.)
                              2x Close combat weapon, Gnarlskin, Splinter Pistol, Webway portal

4x 5 Wracks (115pts)

Venom

Wraith Host (1075pts)

Spiritseer (95pts)
                               Shuriken Pistol, The Phoenix Gem , Witchstaff

5x Wraithguard (210pts)
                                                   5x D-scythe

2x 5 Wraithguard (160pts ea.)

Wraithknight (295pts)

Ghostglaive and Scattershield

Wraithlord (155pts)

2x Flamer, Ghostglaive , 2x Scatter laser

Back to top Go down
SibleyIrresistible
Slave
SibleyIrresistible

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2015, 08:10

I don't know much about the wraith host, but since you already have the wracks and 1 venom, would it be worth finding room for another venom and running them as a scalpel squadron? I realize that without upgrades they aren't that likely to score you that first blood. If it does happen there's the possibility for a few VPs. Guaranteed first turn deep strike is cool, and the option for null deploying (not that your army is tailored for it) against a shooty army could be occasionally decent?

Wraithguard are bulky iirc, so I assume it's not there to carry them. If this doesn't sound good to you, why take so many wracks? Certainly the WWP haems with wraithguard is potent and will make enemies out of a lot of your friendly opponents \m/
Back to top Go down
JiraxusMortis
Slave
JiraxusMortis

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2015, 08:29

The wraithost has to consist of those units and they gain battlefocus. The wracks are there to take care of any infantry, with the scytheguard being assigned to and heavy infantry.
Back to top Go down
SibleyIrresistible
Slave
SibleyIrresistible

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27 2015, 11:32

Oh I see, each of the wracks has a venom with dual splinter cannon. I think I misread scanning through the list quickly. That certainly puts out some shots against the infantry.
Back to top Go down
JiraxusMortis
Slave
JiraxusMortis

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28 2015, 22:20

Exactly, and all the D will be able to take care of even a knight, and there are enough of them that they won't be taken out before they accomplish something, especially since they're deapstriking. I can't wait to test it out on vassal, I unfortunately have nobody to play with in person
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29 2015, 12:33

I would (and have) take 2 D-scythes and one wraithcannon unit. one WWP and 2 fast attack Raiders to transport WG. I doubt any apgrades for WL is of any benefit.

Use The spiritseer agressively to grant reroll to hit (both shoot and cc) for WK and WG.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome   1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 Points of Corpses and Wraiths C&C welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: