THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Another new Archon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

Another new Archon Empty
PostSubject: Another new Archon   Another new Archon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2016, 20:31

Finally signed up to The Dark City after having been lurking around here for a while, DE are probably my favourite army with the cool models, fluff and being fun to play.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Another new Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new Archon   Another new Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11 2016, 04:33

Welcome to the dark city! You'll learn that dark Eldar can be challenging to play, but don't let all the world is ending talk of others get to you.

Hellion
Wulfvin

Another new Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new Archon   Another new Archon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12 2016, 14:45

Welcome to Commorragh, Archon.

I must agree with CptMetal. Dark Eldar are difficult to play and you must use your strongest tactics and strategies to win the day, but it is very satisifying to crush your enemies with an "underpowered" army. They never suspect the power of the True Kin to overtake them.
Leave them stunned. Leave them asking how, as your blades sink deeper into flesh, sucking out that sweet sweet agony with every scream.

Cheers.

Another new Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new Archon   Another new Archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new Archon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: