THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsair Factions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleaksoul Brethren
Sybarite
Bleaksoul Brethren

Corsair Factions Empty
PostSubject: Corsair Factions   Corsair Factions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12 2016, 00:21

Other than the 3 main corsair raiding groups in the imperial armour, do y'all know of any others that have fluff written for them/ paint schemes for them? Trying to figure out what paint scheme for these guys is harder then the conversions.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Clock
Hellion
Dr.Clock

Corsair Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Factions   Corsair Factions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12 2016, 04:15

I'd start by picking a colour you really like, and then picking an 'accent' that compliments it... really anything goes on Corsairs...

It might help to think about their 'personalities' as well... are they closer to a Craftworld you like, or maybe a bit more on the Commorite side? Basically if none of the 'official schemes' work for you, it's entirely up to you.

I also have tended to pick schemes that go well with my other armies... so if you have others, that might factor into your decision somewhat (I have blue/orange Corsairs to compliment my black/yellow Ulthwe).

There's also the 'test model' approach - if you can work it down to two or three ideas, try them out and figure out which you like best and/or which will be the easiest to implement. Once you're a squad or two in, it's tough to realize that your scheme is too complex, or that you don't like it much.

Good luck!

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

Corsair Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Factions   Corsair Factions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12 2016, 04:18

If you Google Eldar Corsair's you should get more corsair fluff. Probably from a Wikipedia page

Corsair Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Factions   Corsair Factions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsair Factions
Page 1 of 1