THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

bit box death jester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Millhouse4570
Hellion
Millhouse4570

bit box death jester Empty
PostSubject: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2016, 06:48

Hello everyone,
A few days ago I got board and decided to try to use my box of random bits to make a harlequin death jester, and this is what i came up with.  I am fairly happy with it, though it still has some work tell its done and ready to be painted.  I have been converting female wracks the last two weeks so i figured that I would stick with that theme and do a female death jester.  I would like to do more with the cannon to jazz it up but have yet to find proper inspiration in the bit box.  Tell me what you think!  
-Millhouse

bit box death jester 20160211

bit box death jester 20160213

bit box death jester 20160214
Back to top Go down
Aroshamash
Sybarite
Aroshamash

PostSubject: Re: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2016, 11:15

Only thing I could say is that it doesn't have a mask, which all Harlequins are supposed to have, but other than that she looks pretty awesome. Smile

Hellion
Millhouse4570

PostSubject: Re: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2016, 14:27

Hey thank you for the response! I completely forgot about the mask though i thought i wss missing something. After a look threw my bits the best looking mask i could come up with was a wrack mask. I think the wrack masks look pretty cool and it keeps up with the grim look of the model.
Back to top Go down
Millhouse4570
Hellion
Millhouse4570

PostSubject: Re: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2016, 15:22

bit box death jester 20160215
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2016, 17:20

I think it's not bad, I only dislike the head position. She should look left or right to look more Dynamik. Other the dynamic of the model it's a nice kit bash and I would like to see it painted.

Hellion
Millhouse4570

PostSubject: Re: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2016, 20:01

Thanks for your response! I should have her painted some time in the next few weeks and i will throw up a finished photo of the model! First i need to convert a shadowseer and a troupe and i will see what i want to do for the group for painting. They all will be following the samd grim look of this model should make some unique harlequins.
-Millhouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bit box death jester   bit box death jester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bit box death jester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion