THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

SoB book recommendations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

SoB book recommendations Empty
PostSubject: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2016, 11:17

My friend has recently been getting into the lore of 40k and has become interested in the Sisters of battle. Being as unpopular as they are it's hard to find books to recommend about or including them. So I thought I'd ask my fellow Archons if you had any recommendations.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2016, 14:50

Sadly there isn't all that much to read about the Sisters outside their codices.

There are two novels: Faith and Fire, the sequel Hammer and Anvil, also its audio prequel Red and Black.
And then there is the Daemonifuge comic series, but it deals more with the Inquisition and Chaos than with the Sisters themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2016, 20:47

They appear quite a bit in Duty Calls, by Sandy Mitchell. It's one of the Ciaphas Cain books and is pretty good Smile

Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2016, 20:53

Hmmm thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll take a look at those books.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2016, 16:13

There also used to be an old comic called Warhammer Monthly who printed a stoey called Daemonifuge. It got I think to the end of volume three or four. Unfortunately the overall story arch never finished completely because the comic shut down (with about a single issue's notice) but the trade paperback graphic novels of the first few volumes may still be findable out there. Somewhere.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2016, 14:47

The novel 'Grey Knights' also features sisters fairly heavily.

Also, there is a solid Sister story in the 'Let The Galaxy Burn' anthology.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoB book recommendations   SoB book recommendations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoB book recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: