THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of Silence and Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Huskblade
Slave
Huskblade

The Kabal of Silence and Order Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of Silence and Order   The Kabal of Silence and Order I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2016, 22:42

I got the idea from a quote by Phormio of Athens, "In the moment of action, never forget the value of silence and order." Phormio is considered the first great admiral in human history and I plan on naming my Archon after him. My Eldar will go into battle in utter silence, inspiring terror in the hearts of their enemies, this idea came from the silent Phoenix Guard from Warhammer Fantasy back when it was still cool. My color scheme is Black with white accents, this is to convey the Idea of Order and uniformity. I'm pretty excited about this idea and I plan on expanding on it with plenty of juicy lore in good time. The imperium will tremble at their approach.

Eternally,

Huskblade
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of Silence and Order   The Kabal of Silence and Order I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05 2016, 05:55

Sounds fun but the color scheme is so typical. It's always black with something. Why not write with black applications?

Wych
hydranixx

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of Silence and Order   The Kabal of Silence and Order I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05 2016, 13:05

CptMetal wrote:
Sounds fun but the color scheme is so typical. It's always black with something. Why not write with black applications?

What colours do you use, CptMetal?

You're right that black is pretty typical of Dark Eldar, but is that way for a reason, because it genuinely looks pretty good on Dark Eldar.

It's your call entirely, Huskblade.

I like the concept you're running with here. I will however say that it deviates quite a lot from the barbarity that the True Kin would normally show upon the battlefield. They're not known for order or silence with a splinter rifle in hand and targets in sight.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire! You should fight everything with fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of Silence and Order   The Kabal of Silence and Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1