THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh

Go down 
+2
Unorthodoxy
Hellraiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellraiser
In Exile

A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  Empty
PostSubject: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05 2016, 20:14

Let the engine ring!

I have been into the warhammer 40k game in the previous edition. Recently picked up the new DE codex and started playing them.

It was something. The colorful and plain schemes of the Eldar was charming and appealing. Once the conquerors of the galaxy, masters of their senses and their order. They created a society in full order.

Beneath their strictly captivated minds there was something opressed, a wickedness kicking inside. Those that chose to let it out destroyed the civilizations and became their full selves. For what is a mind that is constantly in reserve?

Is it the Dark Eldar or is it their craftworld kin that are the truly depraved ones? "The scions of the Dark City would never admit that the unceasing hunger at their core is what drives them to such heights of cruelty. Instead they maintain that they act only upon their own desires. Some have even managed to convince themselves of this. In truth, unless our cousins in the Webway feed upon a constant diet of extreme emotion they will slowly wither away, leaving naught but a soulless husk. We of the Craftworlds deny all such urges, and in doing so become less than ourselves. Perhaps it is those that we left to perish who are the lucky ones." - a quote about the insanity that fuel the Dark Eldar being.

I chose the Dark kin. I thirst for violence!

Last edited by Cruor Mulciber on Sun Jun 12 2016, 03:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 08:04

Violence is your birthright in the Dark city.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 10:50

We don't restrict ourselves. What good is life if you don't enjoy it?

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2016, 15:21

CptMetal wrote:
We don't restrict ourselves. What good is life if you don't enjoy it?

To live for the coming day might be a way to avoid the urge for conflict. Living in controll, surpressing the will to destroy is to be denied of the thrill of life. There is more to it than goodness, things go both ways.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2016, 16:47

You haven't even got the throne yet, and already you're changing the spelling of the city? Well, you certainly have the arrogance of an Archon. Wink
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2016, 21:42

Perhaps he is a foreign country archon. Where do you come from and is Commorragh spelled that way in your country?

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2016, 03:31

BetrayTheWorld wrote:
You haven't even got the throne yet, and already you're changing the spelling of the city? Well, you certainly have the arrogance of an Archon. Wink

You seem to latch on to my agenda quite well.

kptmetal wrote:
Where do you come from?

Gomorra.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2016, 08:53

But you're writing like an orc. Maybe he's since kind of experiments from some Coven...

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2016, 16:18

To hell with spelling, I like where your head's at.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2016, 20:45

Evil Space Elves wrote:
To hell with spelling, I like where your head's at.

Hell yeah! Let the evil reign!
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2016, 21:50

When you're the one writing the dictionary, you're never the one who's misspelling.  Twisted Evil

Welcome Cruor Mulciber.

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh    A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new aspirant for the throne of Kommoragh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: