THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Totalitarian board control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellraiser
In Exile

Totalitarian board control  Empty
PostSubject: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05 2016, 20:58

HQ
Lelith
Succubus + gate

Troops
4 x 10 wyches + raider
2 x 5 kabalites + venom + lances or cannons

Fast attack
5 scourges

Elites
6 grotesques (will go with Succubus)
5 mandrakes

Hs
2 talos pain engines
Voidraven bomber

This setup will give control over the board and opportunities to work from. The army is a bit more of a slow, creeping army with a tail that can hit like a truck. It is aimed at locking down enemy units in combat whilst killing off units that wander away with the ravens.

I have been collecting different DA models for a while and am thinking of starting to play.

I know a casual competative warrior/raider spam might be a stronger choice in many aspects but I thinking this list will make some suffering as well.
Back to top Go down
hydranixx
Wych
hydranixx

PostSubject: Re: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06 2016, 07:59

The same feedback I gave you when you posted this in Tactica still applies, I'm afraid.

I have a sneaking suspicion you'll not quite have the board control you're aiming for, but I wholeheartedly wish you and your list the best in any games to come.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire! You should fight everything with fire."
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2016, 19:57

hydranixx wrote:
The same feedback I gave you when you posted this in Tactica still applies, I'm afraid.

I have a sneaking suspicion you'll not quite have the board control you're aiming for, but I wholeheartedly wish you and your list the best in any games to come.

Thank you for your advice, sybarite.

I have already seen some things that can be changed to improve the list.

Please speak your mind if you have ideas.

Last edited by Cruor Mulciber on Tue Jun 07 2016, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2016, 20:09

I sincerely hope this list is awesome when the next codex comes out. Those models DESERVE to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2016, 20:25

BetrayTheWorld wrote:
I sincerely hope this list is awesome when the next codex comes out. Those models DESERVE to be awesome.

Hope is vanity.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2016, 03:02

Cruor Mulciber wrote:
BetrayTheWorld wrote:

Hope is vanity.

How so?

In the illustrious words of Inigo Montoya, "I do not think it means what you think it means."

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totalitarian board control    Totalitarian board control  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totalitarian board control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: