THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Everything Eldar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Norrin
Hellion
Norrin

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 15:53

Hello! I intend on expanding my collection so I can create an army that fields all 3 Eldar types. My primary detachment will remain DE' as that is where most of my collection lies presently..
I am looking for tips and suggestions on good synergy units and tactics involving DE, CWE, and Harlequins. Thanks!!

Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 19:52

Well the Webway portal with Wraithguard is a pretty well respected tool for ending super heavies that might be plaguing your battlefield. Its a respected tool for ending almost everything.

The Other synergy that is very strong is the Realspace formation wghen it is used to transport the Eldar Striking Scorpions from an Aspect Host Formation, with Aethersails. This works with Grotesques obviously, but giving the Scorpions an assault vehicle is like a dream come true.

Dark Eldar should be pressuring the enemy at all times and controlling the board. They are too brittle to truly stand back and shoot very effectively, even though their shooting is certainly effective. They need to keep enemies OFF their grass and keep growing more grass, so to speak.

anything that pressures and traps the enemy RIGHT where they started is a big help to you.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
Norrin
Hellion
Norrin

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2016, 17:35

Thanks! I have also heard of Fire Dragons in Raiders being fairly effective, when combined with a wwp

Hekatrix
The Red King

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2016, 19:36

Oh boy. This is too broad lol. List off some units you want to use and I'll elaborate. I've used almost every unit at some point.

Hellion
Norrin

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2016, 20:27

I know it is pretty broad Very Happy Just trying to gain a direction for where I want to take my collection.

Hekatrix
The Red King

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2016, 20:55

I would have to sit down at an actual computer to type out the dissertation on synergy between the various eldar factions... actually, maybe I should. I mean I scoured the Internet looking for insight and found woefully little, perhaps I should just write my own full length review... hmmm

Everything Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Eldar   Everything Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: