THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Age of Sigmar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2016, 23:26

So Warhammer Fantasy got me into this hobby. I have TONS of stuff sitting around. Instead of trying to sell my painted stuff I decided to attempt to repupose it for Age of Sigmar. I like the idea of just using what you got and playing a game with it. Gonna teach the kids at daycare. Anyway - had some lziardmen and wanted to try out some painting so heres some images.Age of Sigmar 06dec410
Age of Sigmar 6f4a3f10
Age of Sigmar 8caf5f10
Age of Sigmar 8f677a10
Age of Sigmar 47f9bc10
Age of Sigmar A511bb10
Age of Sigmar B8109810
Age of Sigmar Lizard10
Age of Sigmar Slanno10
Age of Sigmar Slanno12
Age of Sigmar Slanno11
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2016, 23:30

Moved to Distractions section.

I really like the colours used so far, and the modification of having the Slaan carried by servants reminds me of a much nicer Nurgle-style palanquin. It is a nice way of combining old models with newer parts. I like it so far. Smile

Age of Sigmar YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2016, 23:33

Thanks Cavash. I got to take more pictures of it. I started painting with what I have (i really need new paints). I cant figure out what color to make the Slaan. (red eye tree frog is a thought tho)
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2016, 04:15

Age of Sigmar Slanno13
Age of Sigmar Slanno14
Wanted to show my progress so far.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17 2016, 22:50

Age of Sigmar Ee0b0e10
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24 2016, 15:18

Age of Sigmar Saurus10
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitimeFri May 20 2016, 03:11

Heres an update on my Age of Sigmar hobby stuff, would love input/thoughts/critizisim,

Seraphon: I really need to get new pics up. I finished the Getting Started Seraphon set for the most part. Also got a very time temple guard squad and a Slaan Priest. Just doing the last finishing touches on my Cold One Knights and then finishing to base the army (ugh some models need bases still)

Ironjawz: I went through stuff, found a ton of plastic black orcs, been updating them and they look great, will have to get some pics soon. I ordered a few new Ironjawz stuff just to paint, just waiting for them to show up. Really cant wait for them! Gonna make them simple yet savage Very Happy

ELVES: This is the main thing I wanted to bring to the Dark City!!!
In the meantime I found some Elf stuff around the house. (old) Spear elves with parts, a new spearelf box and the Executioners/Blackguard box and some metal characters. I've always wanted to do a small elf force that looked Blood Elf like from WOW (with an eviler twist thanks to Ciirian) So heres some of my ideas, i'm curious of opinions of this:

Armor painted dark red w/ gold trim with black/purple cloth and red/green accent colors fire painted green flame. I am thinking they will have dead grey ground with dead grass being in the realm of Shadow. The "**" units are ones that I currently have.

- **Ciirian as a Sorcerer/Mage in his dark colors, horned head dark hair -- hes my old archon model
- **Sorceress /Mages - random models I have
- **Executioners/Swordmasters - de executioner bodies, black guard helms executioner weapons
- Black Guard/Phoenix guard - pg bodies, black guard arms, debating on either bg helms or ex skull helms
- **Dark Elf Shades -- converting my Trueborn and giving them XBows and swords, they are made from Kabalites and have Corsair cloaks on them.
- **Witch Elves / Sisters of slaugher -- I plan on turning my Dark Eldar Wyches into them (at least 15 of them anyway)
- **ColdOne Knights - I got 4, unsure what to do with them, but they look awesome.
- **Spear(10-20ish), Sword (10), XBows (10-20ish) -- no idea how to do them, visually i like swords but /shrug unsure what to do, may jsut use their parts and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Age of Sigmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Sigmar   Age of Sigmar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Sigmar
Page 1 of 1