THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Finally getting around to 40k

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Voidgazer
Hellion
Voidgazer

Finally getting around to 40k Empty
PostSubject: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2016, 10:17

Hi all fellow Archons,

My name is Asgeirr, i'm 24 years old from Sweden but constantly travelling around. I've been a WHFB player for about 10 years now and played armies such as Wood Elves and Vampire Counts.
So though i have a decent amount of experience in the WHFB field i have just recently been in one place long enough/have the funds to start a 40k army and the Eldar and the Dark Kin and Corsairs in particular is what sucked me in to 40k.
I have been lurking around here for a while as a guest and have got a basic scope on how both the Dark Eldar and the Corsairs are working and what their strengths/weaknesses are. I will be attending a small tourney among friends and have chosen to start trying out 40k with the Corsairs since i have gotten the impression that Dark Eldar themselves are very challenging to play compared to most other armies out there and so would like to understand the mechanics of 40k better before i dive into the Dark kin. If you feel like helping out check out the Mercenaries section where i will post my list.

All the best of luck on your future battles my fellow Archons.
Back to top Go down
hydranixx
Wych
hydranixx

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2016, 11:22

Welcome to the Dark City, playing the True Kin and the 40k hobby itself Smile

The best part about all 3 factions you mentioned there is that you can play all of then in a single list.

I hope you'll glean some useful information from the forums!

"Of course you should fight fire with fire! You should fight everything with fire."
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2016, 14:51

Welcome!

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Voidgazer
Hellion
Voidgazer

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2016, 09:33

Thanks to both of you ^^
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2016, 13:05

Welcome to the dark city. The only place outside of reality where you're truly free!

Hellion
Voidgazer

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2016, 12:04

Well so far i am a slave in this forum so not sure how much freedom slaves get here on the forum haha but i will work myself up to freedom if freedom is not aplenty for the slaves here Razz And thanks for the welcome Cpt

Last edited by Voidgazer on Tue Mar 15 2016, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidgazer
Hellion
Voidgazer

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2016, 12:05

Well so far i am a slave in this forum so not sure how much freedom slaves get here on the forum haha but i will work myself up to freedom if freedom is not aplenty for the slaves here Razz And thanks for the welcome Cpt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting around to 40k   Finally getting around to 40k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally getting around to 40k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: