THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Utini2016
Slave
Utini2016

Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? Empty
PostSubject: Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?   Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2016, 22:31

Greetings

I had just converted two old  wych  hextrix models with the agonizers too  power maul / power axe to act as syrabrits/Dracon for my  Warrior/trueborn squads.  Failing to realize the  weapon Choices for Dracon and syrabrite only states  POWER SWORD or Agoniser.

So  Can i  choose to use  Power Axe  or Power maul  instead of the Power sword ???

Or am I going to have to rip off my  conversions  and find some swords instead??

Thank you for any help you all can provide.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?   Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2016, 22:40

Yep, the melee weapons list is specifically for power sword, not a generic power weapon. Sorry!

Utini2016
Slave
Utini2016

PostSubject: Re: Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?   Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2016, 23:32

DOH !

Thank you Count Adhemar. Back to reconverting my two old hatrixes.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?   Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2016, 21:38

You can still use different weapon models, but they will count as just Power Swords, at least until the next codex fixes this.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?   Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17 2016, 21:09

Rokuro wrote:
You can still use different weapon models, but they will count as just Power Swords, at least until the next codex fixes this.

Your optimism amuses me. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?   Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syrabrite and Dracon stuck with Power Sword no maul/axe ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: