THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750p list - Coven + Kabal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

750p list - Coven + Kabal Empty
PostSubject: 750p list - Coven + Kabal   750p list - Coven + Kabal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 16:58

Hello!

It looks like I finally would be able to assemle custom DE army in near future. I want to start with something small that have potential to be good core or bigger armies.

What do You think about that?

[HQ]
Haemonculus, PW, Liquifier [70]

[Troops]
10 Warriors, Lance, Shredder [120]
Raider, Shock Prow, Torment Grenade Launcher [70]

10 Warriors, Lance, Shredder [120]
Raider, Shock Prow, Torment Grenade Launcher [70]
9 Wracks, Liquifier, [100] <<< Haemonculus
Raider, Shock Prow, Grisly Trophies [70]

5 Wracks, Liquifier [60]
Venom, 2x Splinter Cannon, Grisly Trophies [70]

I think it may be good at this point level. I especially like last Wrack squad, looks like pretty neat objective grabber.

Also... no Flicker Fields. Not like I despise them BUT in my area we have ruling for forests that give vehicles 5+ cover , no matter how tall they are (aka "Polish Forests"). And since we also use A LOT of terrain...
Back to top Go down
Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: 750p list - Coven + Kabal   750p list - Coven + Kabal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 17:47

I really dislike the PW on Haemy. Maybe replace a DL Warrior squad with Haywire Wyches (+Hekaniser)? Excellent FnP target, can buff Wracks up to 10 and take another Liq gun. The Shredders and vehicle jangles seem like easy cuts.

I'm impressed that you've managed to field this many chunky Troops units at this pts level though... Very Happy

Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: 750p list - Coven + Kabal   750p list - Coven + Kabal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 18:04

Heh. It looks like some units are priced "just right" to field them in 250 point chunks.

Haemunculus got PW because Agoniser seems a little overpriced and I wanted PW hits there (Acolyst is poop), since this unit is my "hammer".

I actually considered Wyches (in fact, I made comparision in AB with Wracks), if I would took basic Raider and Basic Haemunculus I could fit 5 girl unit inside with Ago and Grenades. Probably I WILL take girls for 1K+. 2 x Warrior, 2 x Wracks, 2 x Wyches - that's my grand plan for Troop slots.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 750p list - Coven + Kabal   750p list - Coven + Kabal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 18:34

I think PW works okay paired with Wracks as he'll have FC at that stage.

I'd shift the Warrior Shredder to a Blaster and sack TGLs/Trophies to pay for it. The Blaster is a more universal weapon - especially going up in points. TGLs and Trophies are of negligible benefit, especially trophies to my mind - by the time you need them generally the vehicle is dead, so the only way they really work is if you keep everything packed tightly together which is probably not the best option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 750p list - Coven + Kabal   750p list - Coven + Kabal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750p list - Coven + Kabal
Page 1 of 1