THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My case arrived!

Go down 
+8
Dez
nalfen
Guidebot
Evil Space Elves
Baron Tordeck
Thor665
Gobsmakked
Sky Serpent
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 20:10

Very important news for you all. My case from Battlefoam arrived today. Cost a small fortune but when I've spent the amount of hours building and converting, let alone painting my models and money spent on them I feel it's a wise investment.

I got the PACK Air with a custom load out, will hold 4 Raiders/Ravagers, a Razorwing, 6 Venoms, 15 Hellions and 40 troops, all custom cut to fit each miniature. Really happy with it. Pictures to follow on Monday.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 20:38

Now you just need another one for that big chunk of resin you bought last weekend! Very Happy

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 21:39

Gobsmakked wrote:
Now you just need another one for that big chunk of resin you bought last weekend! Very Happy
Gobsmacked just won the thread.

But - yes, I demand pictures!
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 00:28

I want battlefoam so bad but I dont want to have to take out a 2nd mortgage. Evil or Very Mad

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 03:44

Pictures? I'm looking into these cases. I have been going back and forth as to whether I should get a huge monster case to hold my entire army(it is freaking HUGE now) or a couple smaller ones. I bought the standard 3 ravager/ 2 Raider foam insert and am impressed by the fit. Very high quality stuff.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Guidebot
Hellion
Guidebot

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 15:04

I'd be very interested to see it with the models loaded, since I'm thinking of making a similar investment myself.

How's the build quality?

Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 18:58

I really need to get pictures up.

The quality is good, I mean really good. No breakages at all whatsoever. I slightly regret not going for a bigger case now though as my army has changed since I bought mine.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
nalfen
Hellion
nalfen

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 03:58

i own the pack 1520 XL + Pack plus personally and love it.

Quality is pretty good, the trays themselves are nicely cut with hardened foam under to provide structure.

The wheels are the only weak spot but for army hauling i guess i shouldn't expect Samsonite quality on the bag Very Happy

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 08:01

I looked at the 1520 XL today. I'm totally ordering it in January. I have the 3X Ravager/2 Raider insert and the 3 Cronos/3 Venom/9 Reaver inserts already. They really do fit like a glove. Case is top notch too. I looked at the PACK AIR with the bog Ravager/Raider insert-it was kinda silly.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 14:25

I have a 1520 XL, 720 and the Warmachine bag. I sold all my Sabol and never looked back Wink Their trays are awesome, the bags are great quality. Though I did manage to break part of the wheel structure on the XL...I think my niece and daughter were playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 16:34

Thats prettu much the only thing with which to tranport our of skimmers.
Im aimed at AirBag as well.

Alastair
Slave

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 14:08

Not meaning to be rude but ... PICS NOW! Very Happy

On a side note when i was a blue shirt i worked the FW stand at the 2010 UK Games day and the BattleFoam CEO was over and picking up a pre-heresy Luna Wolves army and i had a rather long chin wag with him. In short he's an absolutley top bloke, so i'm glad to see his business is thriving.
Back to top Go down
nalfen
Hellion
nalfen

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 16:22

Here are the pics

Pack 1520 XL With additional Pack Plus zipped on top

Handle out Front

My case arrived! Img_0913

Handle out Back

My case arrived! Img_0914

Bag Inside

My case arrived! Img_0916

Trays (Troops, Hellions and Raider/Ravagers)

My case arrived! Img_0915

Trays (Razorwing, Venom/Talos/Reavers and Raider/Ravagers)

My case arrived! Img_0917

Overall the trays are very nice, they fit properly and even the old model range will fit some of them. The old Kabalite warriors have issues with the troop trays due to their gun lengths so they require a little creative placing, new ones work fine.

Kabalite Warrior
Dez

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 16:36

I have the case already, I need to order some of that foam!
Back to top Go down
Mandor
Kabalite Warrior
Mandor

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 17:16

I ordered a Pack 720 on Black Friday (25% discount) with the Wych and Warrior 1.5" trays and two custom trays. I'm planning to magnetize the sails on the Raiders which will save me 2" on the Raider trays. The sails can fit in the extra cutouts. Should be able to hold my 2k DE army and then some. Can't wait for it to arrive!

My case arrived! 2raide10
My case arrived! 3ravag10
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2011, 16:17

Dez wrote:
I have a 1520 XL, 720 and the Warmachine bag. I sold all my Sabol and never looked back Wink Their trays are awesome, the bags are great quality. Though I did manage to break part of the wheel structure on the XL...I think my niece and daughter were playing with it.

I have the exact same set up, and I love it. It holds almost all of my DE, one more Pack + should fit the rest. I highly recommend these.

I also have the one for Warmahordes and Flames of War and they are of the same quality.

The only downside with the precut is it limits conversions, but a pluck foam fits the bill very nicely for that.

My case arrived! Youdaamrg
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

My case arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My case arrived!   My case arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My case arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION