THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Flat out + Overwatch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Flat out + Overwatch Empty
PostSubject: Flat out + Overwatch   Flat out + Overwatch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2016, 15:01

This came up in a game that I just played:

Can the passengers inside a vehicle that moved flat-out during the controllers turn, fire overwatch if assaulted in the following (opponent's) turn?

I moved a raider full of warriors flat-out in my turn. During the next turn, my opponent charged the raider. He said that I couldn't overwatch because moving flat-out prevents me from being able to shoot, and since I can't shoot (snap-fire or otherwise), then I can't overwatch. I argued that flat-out only affected shooting in my own turn, but since I couldn't find a solid ruling on the matter in the rulebook, I accepted his argument.

So, which is it?
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Flat out + Overwatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flat out + Overwatch   Flat out + Overwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2016, 00:22

Under fire points - the limit on shooting from flat out applies for the turn .... which the brb tells us means player turn unless it specifically says game turn.

It says turn - not game turn - so you can overwatch

http://objectivesecured.com.au/

Flat out + Overwatch
Page 1 of 1