THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhysoSully
Kabalite Warrior
WhysoSully

Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans Empty
PostSubject: Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans   Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2016, 09:07

Has anyone used them?

The shadow of death special rule looks interesting. Imagine archangels going off with that.

Not sure if they have been updated in years though. 30 points a piece is a bit much coming in at 110 points for an exarch and shadow of death with two additional shadow spectres.

The possibilities are interesting.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans   Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2016, 16:41

Shadow Spetres have been updated in the Doom of My Mymeria FW book. I believe they are now 25 pts. Basically the same with 3+ armour.

I haven't gotten a chance to try this yet, but I have considered it for a long time. The closest I have come is take the Mask of Secrets on the Corsair Prince and some coven units. That already works amazing. I can see that mixing that with the Shadow of death could really hurt some armies and lock them down or break them.

It is a great way to break enemy units on objectives at the end of the game as well

Shadow spectres with freakshow/leadership shinanigans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: