THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Agony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xzandrate
Kabalite Warrior
xzandrate

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 05:17

So this month, I had hoped to finish my second wych squad and get a good progress pic up of everything I've been working on.

Unfortunately the wyches didn't quite get done, proabably by next week if I get some time though.

But I did get guys setup and some pics taken, even if I'm not a great painter they are a good table top sceme. I know it's a dark scheme, but I was inspired to do a nice quartered red and black inspired by Harley Quinn.

The vehicles didn't quite turn out how I wanted, I've done the next couple in a black base coat and hopefully they will come out better.

Painted infantry
Kabal of Agony Army

Wyches
Kabal of Agony Wyches

Warriors
Kabal of Agony Warriors

Raider
Kabal of Agony Raider

Venom
Kabal of Agony Venom
Back to top Go down
Deneris
Hellion
Deneris

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 05:52

Looking good!

Are you thinking of adding any runs to the sails/hulls of your vehicles?
Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 07:20

Really solid start there Xzandrate! The colour scheme works well imo. Any plans for the bases yet?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 17:06

That's a very interesting warm/cool color combo - what's the plan for basing to work with that? My gut says you'd need to use a fairly neutral option, I was just curious what your plan was.

Love all the hair.

Edit: derp! let's just make this a +1 to above poster who is really an awesome guy whose post I should have read. Wink
Back to top Go down
xzandrate
Kabalite Warrior
xzandrate

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 18:04

@Deneris: yes there is plan for runes on the sail, but I only just decided what to do with the sail in the last few days, so it's still WIP. The goal is to make it look like a fleshtone and then add a hawk turquoise rune.

As far as basing, I'm still sort of up in the air. I was thinking just a normal city fight type rubble, a grey and silver with some browns mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 20:00

I like the red and blue 50/50 look. Not too keen on the red on the venom - not blue enough? Otherwise looks superb
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
Sponsored content

Kabal of Agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Agony   Kabal of Agony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of Agony
Page 1 of 1