THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 points vs Crimson Fists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

1500 points vs Crimson Fists  Empty
PostSubject: 1500 points vs Crimson Fists    1500 points vs Crimson Fists  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2016, 10:28

Hello everybody.
Since my game against Orks got cancelled I will be playing Crimson Fists next weekend (hopefully).

We will be making it a rematch for our campaign where I slaughtered him using a Farseer and a grotesquerie.

I recently acquired storm fiends and a chronos and converted me three talos and I'm planning on using a dark Artisan. I don't want to play the same list twice so he can't adapt.

It will be 1500 points so here we go:

4 Medusae in a Raider with night shields
Archon with Blaster and WWP

5x
5 Warriors with Blaster in Venom with dual canon

2x
Razorwing with Lances

Dark Artisan with spirit probe. And heat Lance and WWP

It's 1515 but 1% tolerance will be accepted I guess. What would you leave home if I need to save 15 points?

Oh. The Haemonculus will be the warlord.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Crimson Fists    1500 points vs Crimson Fists  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2016, 19:20

If you needed to be right at 1500, this is what I'd do:

Drop the blasters from all the warrior squads so that they're specialized, not wasting shots. Drop the WWP from the haemonculus for all the same reasons you always see me say: Dark artisan won't be able to charge till turn 3 if you reserve them, and firing 1 heat lance against the back of a vehicle on turn 2 isn't worth 45 points and the loss of 2 turns of table presence. I'd also drop 1 Medusae to pay for what I'm going to suggest next.

That leaves you 130(after accounting for fixing the 15 point overage).

I don't normally make custom lists, rather just all comers lists, but since you are tailoring, you may as well take a space marine deleter, aka triple dissie ravager for 110 points. As a matter of fact, they're so good at that job, I'd recommend dropping 2 units of warriors/venoms too, which would give you exactly enough points to pay for 3 triple dissie ravagers and a twin-linked haywire blaster on your Talos so he's useful from turn 1 with a 24" threat range. So the list would look like this:

3 Medusae in a Raider with night shields
Archon with Blaster and WWP

3x
5 Warriors in Venom with dual canon

2x
Razorwing with Lances

3x
Ravager w/ Disintegrator Cannons(9 AP2 shots each)

Dark Artisan with spirit probe and twin-linked haywire blaster.

If you ARE allowed the 1% leeway, I'd do all the above exactly the same, except I'd add a haywire grenade to the archon, and an ichor injector to your talos.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Crimson Fists    1500 points vs Crimson Fists  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2016, 20:43

Problem is that I don't own the Ravagers. O only own one with Lances...

Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Crimson Fists    1500 points vs Crimson Fists  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2016, 21:29

If you still have your remaining dissie bits, you could magnetize a few raiders, make some press moulds, and make some dissie cannons out of green stuff. If not, you're right, that's a problem if you don't want to buy any.

Either way, good luck and let us know how you do metal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Crimson Fists    1500 points vs Crimson Fists  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2016, 21:54

I'll be buying some after I completed my corpse thief claw formation.

And I'll try to magnetize the weapons this time.

I'll post some pictures thanks!

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Crimson Fists    1500 points vs Crimson Fists  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 points vs Crimson Fists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: